Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm currently having a very tough time with the filters.. Many users have complained about the brightness issues even after 4.0.2 and I truly don't know how to fix it anymore, I guess the only way is to edit the filter yourself to the brightness every single time. I truly can't find a fix and I recently reinstalled my whole ac because of these same issues happening to me.. nothing fixed it I can't find a way.. The only way that I can see this somehow working is if for every single update I would be making a new filter from a bonestock pure filter or something similar.. I truly am unmotivated to move on with the filter and its updates for now.. I might take a bigger break than usual to sort things out.. If someone is experienced in this filter making and bugs fixing area please contact me on discord zan#5320 It would be hugely appreciated :)

Have a good day, zr0w

goodday.. the graphics are perfectly fine.. my head just wont turn annymore when i take corners.. and that is what i really not wanted.. for now i guess i need to install all over to get it fixed again.. becouse no mather what setting i touch in the neck fx it wont turn back on :(

goodday.. the graphics are perfectly fine.. my head just wont turn annymore when i take corners.. and that is what i really not wanted.. for now i guess i need to install all over to get it fixed again.. becouse no mather what setting i touch in the neck fx it wont turn back on :(
you need to reconfigure your neck fx or maybe your forgot to turn extension on

The filter was perfect until I updated both the filter and pure at the same time, now nights are too dark and anything that's supposed to be dark is too dark if that makes sense. Went from filter 3.3.1 and pure 0.115 to filter 4.0.2 and pure 1.42

about the brightness of sol, I changed target brightness to 0 and now it looks much better. another problem is bloom so I changed glare threshold of sol config to 200 and now it looks perfect. maybe consider this for the next update?
1665661307948.png

Last edited:
about the brightness of sol, I changed target brightness to 0 and now it looks much better. another problem is bloom so I changed glare threshold of sol config to 200 and now it looks perfect. maybe consider this for the next update?
View attachment 608004
I'm currently working on a new version and I will look into it :) tho keep in mind I'm a big fan of bloom so it might not be everyone's taste so you can always adjust the bloom yourself ! Thank you for your suggestions truly helps!

couldn't install exquisite.ini + cmpreset can someone give me link of csp + sol settings of exquisite plz
You should be able to just drag and drop the "Exquisite.cmpreset" and "Exquisite.ini" into content manager and click apply and save :) try that again and if what i'll provide you with links :)

You should be able to just drag and drop the "Exquisite.cmpreset" and "Exquisite.ini" into content manager and click apply and save :) try that again and if what i'll provide you with links :)
Yes provide links plz, it said app couldn't detect any content to install

Yes provide links plz, it said app couldn't detect any content to install
make sure you drop .ini and .cmpreset files not the zip file itself. or just put it manually in C:\Users\(your user)\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Presets then put exquisite.cmpreset in Video Settings and put exquisite.ini in Custom Shaders Patch Presets

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 485 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 298 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 321 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 149 21.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 191 27.2%
Back