Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
you could try reducing the glare in the filter options or if you're in pure i believe in the pure config try adjusting csp_lights.displays it will help, every car has different configurations so there's sadly no way of making it diverse :)
Thanks I'll have a look - while we're on the subject, isn't Pure supposed to handle lights in a certain way as opposed to how Sol did it? Something about every light being adjusted automatically if I remember correctly. I find in general all Pure filters out there handle glare worse than those I used with Sol. They adjusted well with changing daytime, got brighter when it got dark.

Last edited:
Screenshot_ks_corvette_c7r_spa_14-10-122-17-35-55.jpg

Just so you know what I mean.

Hi,
Thanks for you work and the share.
I use PURE and for me, is to dark. I use your setting (disable NeckFX and in lighting FX reduce the number of the car with shadow (I ve got a 1660 video card ...))

For exemple, in le Mans by night with the lights on.

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.11.14 - 20.47.11.60.png

Last edited:
Thanks I'll have a look - while we're on the subject, isn't Pure supposed to handle lights in a certain way as opposed to how Sol did it? Something about every light being adjusted automatically if I remember correctly. I find in general all Pure filters out there handle glare worse than those I used with Sol. They adjusted well with changing daytime, got brighter when it got dark.
I don't think that's the case.. different lighting and such - yes, automatic? I don't think so.. I've had help with a very aknowlaged person and he didnt mention any of that

Hi,
Thanks for you work and the share.
I use PURE and for me, is to dark. I use your setting (disable NeckFX and in lighting FX reduce the number of the car with shadow (I ve got a 1660 video card ...))

For exemple, in le Mans by night with the lights on.

View attachment 617006
Are you using sol or pure ? every car has different lights try turning it up in pures config or sol's

Are you using sol or pure ? every car has different lights try turning it up in pures config or sol's
I use Pure. I will try turning up the light.
maybe a problem with the configuration file for pure ?

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.11.14 - 21.59.12.46.png

Last edited:
Hey, I downloaded v5.0 today and I'm using it with the latest patreon versions of pure and csp, I applied your settings then changed the weather script back to pure, but now even during bright daytime all the shadowed areas are almost pitch black...

20221114224858_1.jpg

Is this intentional?

Last edited:
Hey, I downloaded v5.0 today and I'm using it with the lates patreon versions of pure and csp, I applied your settings then changed the wheather script back to pure, but now even during bright daytime all the shadowed areas are almost pitch black

View attachment 617018
Is this intentional?
No this isn't.. Make sure to reset pure config so it only loads my settings that have been adjusted

Hi there! Thank for your work of the filter. It’s amazing. Although there is still a little bit of difference compared to your pictures. But I think it’s just because my game lap is still not good enough. Anyway, I have a question about the sol preset that’s included in the file. I don’t know how to load it when the game starts. I made a few modifications(I clicked save after that)that I’m not quite satisfied, so I want to go back to your settings. But the they never changed even I delete the exquisite-sol.lua file and reinstall it again at the same location. When I’m in the game again and go into the sol config, it’s still the wrong settings that I made. Could please explain how to use your sol setting?
Also I really want to know how you managed to take those extremly clear in-game photos of the cars. I took a couple photos using free camera and the photo app, but the cars are always blurry. But with your pictures, the cars are very shiny and beautiful, people can easily tell every detail on them. Would you mind share your techniques?
Looking forward to your response

Hi there! Thank for your work of the filter. It’s amazing. Although there is still a little bit of difference compared to your pictures. But I think it’s just because my game lap is still not good enough. Anyway, I have a question about the sol preset that’s included in the file. I don’t know how to load it when the game starts. I made a few modifications(I clicked save after that)that I’m not quite satisfied, so I want to go back to your settings. But the they never changed even I delete the exquisite-sol.lua file and reinstall it again at the same location. When I’m in the game again and go into the sol config, it’s still the wrong settings that I made. Could please explain how to use your sol setting?
Also I really want to know how you managed to take those extremly clear in-game photos of the cars. I took a couple photos using free camera and the photo app, but the cars are always blurry. But with your pictures, the cars are very shiny and beautiful, people can easily tell every detail on them. Would you mind share your techniques?
Looking forward to your response
Hello, concerning your sol config issue when you open the sol config app in game there should be a reset button in the first page click it :) it should reset all the settings and only keep mine that i've included in the zip file with the filter :) you have to drag the sol config into SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\ppfilters\sol_custom_configs

About the screenshots thingy I use the photo app in the game and I use f5 to take pictures, if you use replay and take a picture without f5 the cars will be blurry because the camera doesn't focus on them. Plus you could see if blur is enabled in the photo app try disabling it or click ctrl + left mouse click it will focus on the thing you click :) Also the better screenshot options matter in csp settings. If there's anything more I could help you out or you think I didn't quite answer your questions please let me know again and I'll gladly try and help the best I can.

I still use version 3.2, everything that happened later looks somehow strange to me, maybe something broke, or I dont know. On the first screenshot 3.2 with some lowered settings, on the second 5.0 (by default)
20221116174108_1.jpg
20221116173854_1.jpg

Hello, concerning your sol config issue when you open the sol config app in game there should be a reset button in the first page click it :) it should reset all the settings and only keep mine that i've included in the zip file with the filter :) you have to drag the sol config into SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\ppfilters\sol_custom_configs

About the screenshots thingy I use the photo app in the game and I use f5 to take pictures, if you use replay and take a picture without f5 the cars will be blurry because the camera doesn't focus on them. Plus you could see if blur is enabled in the photo app try disabling it or click ctrl + left mouse click it will focus on the thing you click :) Also the better screenshot options matter in csp settings. If there's anything more I could help you out or you think I didn't quite answer your questions please let me know again and I'll gladly try and help the best I can.
I’m not very good at taking photos but really appreciate your help, it’s beautiful. And thanks again for your fabulous work!

Attachments

• 9B62A815-01B5-4227-B760-84929035C828.jpeg
    9B62A815-01B5-4227-B760-84929035C828.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 48

And how do I make sure that your sol config is loaded, is there anyway to check it in game? Cause I got some other config files too. I don’t want to mix them up.

And how do I make sure that your sol config is loaded, is there anyway to check it in game? Cause I got some other config files too. I don’t want to mix them up.
You need to click reset sol config and go through the sol config while you have my filter loaded you should se orange bars and blue ones indicating that the Lua is working

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 546 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 344 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 363 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 184 23.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 214 26.9%
Back