F1 1993 GP DONIGTON (HISTORICAL REMAKE) SKINS SEASON AND STAND ALONE

Tracks F1 1993 GP DONIGTON (HISTORICAL REMAKE) SKINS SEASON AND STAND ALONE 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ls tech submitted a new resource:

F1 1993 GP DONIGTON (HISTORIC REMAKE) AND SKINS SEASON - asseto corsa

This is historic remake BY ME, F1 donigton 1993 (unprecedented), but it has added several objects contained in the 1993 GP unpublished such as:

- Stands with recreated banners Agip.
- Catwalk Campari, Personalized Masts of Sonic, finish line with correct wall sponsorships from Sega Reeds.
- Correct sponsors Foster added, all as the 1993 season GP contained and improved grip surface.

All done, on top of the original track donington 2018 by Brun...

Read more about this resource...

Should be a standalone version of the track or a separate layout. Don't really want to overwrite everything on the current install of the track.
When you insert into the track folder, you will replace and add new visual elements, like this in the video, everything that doesn't have to look, in other tracks, will have in this version. This version is unprecedented as described, historical of the 1993 season. What would you not want to change?

Last edited:
Your mod by default overwrites the 2018 Donington. So you lose the modern Donington and makes the track incompatible online if the server uses the Brun mod.

Your mod by default overwrites the 2018 Donington. So you lose the modern Donington and makes the track incompatible online if the server uses the Brun mod.
Your mod by Default Overwrites The 2018 Donington. So you lose the modern donington and makes the track incompatible online if the server uses the brun mod.

All the photos, I already show you, what I created and edited, what you don't have in Mod Brun or others.
Compare with other tracks and will see several differences, because I edited, guessed and inserted.
It's not just skins, but I inserted objects, as described in the images.
This version has no other mod creation of this track on the date of posting.
You can look, good luck.

It would have to know oral part you want.
Which part or what, you wouldn't like to replace?

So...brother, I would have to test to see .... Honestly, I never played on line in the corsa asset.
Perhaps for online use, I believe everyone has to have the same file.

1708628250251.png

Your version on the left, Brun's on the right.

Because they both have the folder name "doningtonpark2018" - it overwrites everything that is already installed.

It would be better to have it as a different track entirely (different folder name - such as "doningtonpark1993") or a new layout (see the "gp" folder for example, you could have a "1993" layout in there).

Track add-ons/mods like this shouldn't overwrite the original content. :)

View attachment 732213

Because they both have the folder name "doningtonpark2018" - it overwrites everything that is already installed.

It would be better to have it as a different track entirely (different folder name - such as "doningtonpark1993") or a new layout (see the "gp" folder for example, you could have a "1993" layout in there).

Last edited:
View attachment 732213

Dude, I tried, but I don't know how to do that.

Presumably to get back to Donington 2018 original you can just delete this from the tracks folder entirely, and redownload and put in the 2018 one?
Back up for personal use you prefer.
Once replaced this is the one that will be valid.
If you know a way to leave both for independent use without conflict, I am open for it.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 198 88.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 30 13.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 32 14.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 62 27.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 77 34.4%