rF2 F1 1993 @ Nürburgring GP - Sun March 28th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
did only the first race because my clock is alarming me tomorrow very early. but the one race i did i was on another pace as all the others. Dont know why but i found something to be faster then Toby. strange thing is i that i have no idea what it is. Didnt practice realy long so maybe its the update that suit me beter

I like this mod more and more each week, it`s hard to go fast but when you start to get the hang of it`s brilliant, 2 great races and I surprised myself by getting pole for race 2 although Ferry had gone and I dont think Toby did a lap, I soon lost the lead though and got some damage with a brush with the wall, the steering was a bit off but not much and I soon got used to it and had a brilliant battle with Ivo, now as I type my fingers are starting to stick to the keys because I spilt beer on my keyboard just before the start of race 2:biggrin: excellent turnout tonight as well and thanks Ivo for setting these 93 races up :thumbup:

Awesome race guys, In first race my engine blows and I can't continue, 18th position :frown:, but in 2nd round, better results, 11th position :wink:. I don't like too much this mod, very unstable in traction.

See you in the next race guys!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 44 53.0%