F1 2010 F1 2010 Videos

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I thought there was originally a sticky thread for videos but it doesn't show up for me anymore. Either way, sorry if this is a double post but I did a quick check and didn't see it.

Have a look at this - mostly for the stunning visuals. The shot of the Renault pulling out of the garage and the shot two later of Singapore both caught my attention

30% race
Look out on 7min mark when the leader spins, I pass him and few seconds later he is in front of me :D

Excellent Race !!!!

Heres my thoughts, Yes i noticed the leader spins and then suddenly re-appears in front, bugged ?

2.39 Nice defence at the end of straight to force other car wide and give place back.

2.58 Oversteer and nice correction.

6.16 1st and 2nd have a moment at the end of back straight, there is contact.

7.15 MAYER2005 SPINS IN FRONT AND THE RE-APPEARS IN FRONT ?

8.37 fight for corner, but gave it back, nice consideration for each other

9.35 Hairpin mistake, leaders pull away

11.13 Its now a 3 car race very close.

11.35 Again consideration for other player and gave racing line , but lost ground

12.14 1st and 2nd touch on final corner and both PIT

LAP 7 Really pushing now to gain lead -0.599 faster at sector

lap 8 16.15 -400 faster in sector

lap 9 rear tyres going off

PART2 (1.39) back marker tries to get out of way, gets past nice and friendly behaviour

LAP10 Pitted 5.371sec

Lap11 4.50 Back marker spins in front no issues gets past nice and safe

6.02 Mayer2005 5 seconds behind

Lap12 Passes back maker on back straight, he moved over in a sporting way

7.40 Another back marker moves over, good work and good fair play.

Lap14 -0.400 in sector

11.00 MAYER2005 10secs behind

WIN
2nd place 20.6 seconds behind
3rd place 21.7 seconds behind

Great racing and very deserved win, great fair play by all and great to watch.

Strange the 7.00 min mark incident with 1st place popping out and then back in.

Great video, and a few people i have played with online could learn a few things from this and how to behave.

:D

watched the whole race.. very nice indeed Ricoshet.. got driving etiquette, very clean.. it was great to watch.. thanx for sharing..

oh and that spin out.. tats just happens where there is sudden lock of packets on the net.. it just created a lag for a moment..

Great racing and very deserved win, great fair play by all and great to watch.

Strange the 7.00 min mark incident with 1st place popping out and then back in.

Great video, and a few people i have played with online could learn a few things from this and how to behave.

:D

Thank you. And thank you for watching and sharing your thoughts about every minute of the race. I couldnt describe it better.

I always want to be fair to my apponnents and do not attack when I dont have a chance to overtake.

About the spin of the leader he was host of the game and Fahad Gaffoor clearly explain it that I have lost packets to the host :

oh and that spin out.. tats just happens where there is sudden lock of packets on the net.. it just created a lag for a moment..

watched the whole race.. very nice indeed Ricoshet.. got driving etiquette, very clean.. it was great to watch.. thanx for sharing..

Thanks for watching once again.

My best ever Race caught on Video

Ok,
I have restarted a new career and this is the second race at Melbourne, I have the AI mod recently added By the RDD department. The only mod i have is the Hud, my own car designs and the [RDDev] TrueAI Mod 1.3.

No assists, manual gears, tire and fuel on, G27 wheel used

Please take the time to watch both videosas they bring up a few interesting situations and ''offs'', i have a pretty nightmare time with Alonso and i recon i came off better. a great near miss and i time my pit wrong, i light the tires and then get held losing 2 places, my bad i duck out of the pit lane...

anyway enjoy

Part 1

Part 2

best mod i have ever used, love it.

Lap 3 classic die hard move, alonso breaked hard and i got all loose outta the exit, he came worse off, serves him right for having a massive eyebrow.......

Lap 7 incident, i recon if i had hit him and it was real i would have taken his head clean off

thanks m8, i enjoyed the race despite the finish

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • At a friends house