F1 2010 F1 2010 Videos

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I thought there was originally a sticky thread for videos but it doesn't show up for me anymore. Either way, sorry if this is a double post but I did a quick check and didn't see it.

Have a look at this - mostly for the stunning visuals. The shot of the Renault pulling out of the garage and the shot two later of Singapore both caught my attention

TURKISH GRAND PRIX

F1 2010 PS3 league, 50% race length, without assists.

wow that's not a very clean league huh. If that's how you guys are driving in league races, I don't wanna know how it is in random online! :D
already the first corner you get rammed from behind, and everyone just seems to be ramming to get ahead there, no one's leaving anyone room. Also some dodgy incidents later in your vid too.

You drive pretty well though, I would've quit that league long ago if i'm getting rammed as much as you are in that vid lol

Some quali laps in multiplayer, training for our league race at Spa this weekend. 2nd lap in vid is the fastest: 1.45.305. I feel there's room for improvement and I should be able to get into the 1.44s. Any tips to do so always welcome ofc.

Hi all,

could any one let me know how you get these videos made. I am looking to do it myself as well but would like to know what kind of video capture or any other tool that I need to use.

Thanks Harold.

ok watch out

i couldnt be arsed to go to work today as i had the estate agents taking pics of my house, so when they left i got my wheel out and had a bash at sakhir with no assists. at sector 2 i was .387 under my best TT time, but couldnt keep it up.

I recon a little more practice and ill be ok

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 435 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 271 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 290 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.0%
Back