F1 2010 F1 2010 Videos

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I thought there was originally a sticky thread for videos but it doesn't show up for me anymore. Either way, sorry if this is a double post but I did a quick check and didn't see it.

Have a look at this - mostly for the stunning visuals. The shot of the Renault pulling out of the garage and the shot two later of Singapore both caught my attention

Hi Ian, great race but that guy Adams was not so fair he almost hit you and damage your car on the corner, after start I can see that you are faster than him.

Can you please teach me?

How can you convert the replay to a video?, cos I am using computer for racing game of WTCC 07 and all the other racing games, must be something to convert the replay file right?

Hi Ian, great race but that guy Adams was not so fair he almost hit you and damage your car on the corner, after start I can see that you are faster than him.

Can you please teach me?

How can you convert the replay to a video?, cos I am using computer for racing game of WTCC 07 and all the other racing games, must be something to convert the replay file right?

I have a HDMI Capture Card which can record Live Gameplay of anything with a HDMI input.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blackmagic-Intensity-Pro-adapter-Express/dp/B001CN9GEA

Spa Francorchamps Belgium GP with 3 laps, same race, diferent cameras, you can see assists setup and car setup.

Spa Belgium with car setup (Wet Head cam, 3 laps BMW Sauber)

Spa Francorchamps Belgium with car setup (Wet overhead cam, 3 laps BMW Sauber)

Spa Francorchamps Belgium (Wet TV cameras, BMW Sauber)

[/h]

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 47 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%