F1 2012 F1 2012 Demo

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Damn Valve/steam...now 0.30 here...

23463423.jpg

Apologies to be posting this whilst all you PC gamer's are still waiting for steam to sort their lives out. :p

I have had a bit of a mess around on the demo and I am usually a massive TV cam (T-Pod - Whatever you wish to call it) driver and can't get away from using it, but I've found I actually struggled with it and the moment I tried cockpit view it was incredible, it was as if a switch was flicked, I have noticed the massive improvements to it!

If there are also any other controller users out there did you get a bit frustrated with the analog sticks?I feel like I am getting used to but it feels a touch to twitchy for my liking/need to adjust more.

Wonders if I have enough time to do a clean install of Win7.....or should I just go and play The Adventures of Shuggy instead!!

:x3:

You'll have to time to queue for a copy of Windows 8 and download SP1 at this rate. You could perhaps resolder some caps on your graphics card in the time left after that.

Incidentally sorry guys, the Steam lanch is cancelled. Why? Because I stole this:

launchBox.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.4%