F1 2012 F1 2012 Wishlist

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I think this is important for anyone running in leagues...I WANT AN ONLINE TESTING MODE where I can set the time limit...if me and my pals wanna practice for 30 min's or for 2 hours we should be able to set up a lobby and do it...with unlimited tires that way I don't have to spend a damn week trying to perfect a set up for my league events...i would only need to spend a few hours!

I think this is important for anyone running in leagues...I WANT AN ONLINE TESTING MODE where I can set the time limit...if me and my pals wanna practice for 30 min's or for 2 hours we should be able to set up a lobby and do it...with unlimited tires that way I don't have to spend a damn week trying to perfect a set up for my league events...i would only need to spend a few hours!

Related to this and even more important: having a mode to test the "equal" cars offline, so that you can create setups for them. :)

I would like to see realistic replay cams like on TV or even like forza 4, with matching sound. The exhaust sounds could be more rough, and more backfire please especially when u you dont give throttle....and that vibrating sound when shifting.
Save replays would be nice with upload to website or youtube
I would love separate timetrial leaderbords for people who don't use assists, like me!
A helmet cam like shift 2 or Kinect implementation like forza 4 to look in to the corners
Dlc like the Bahrein circuit...
lots more challenges

The game really needs the little things e.g. More people in the Paddock out of the window on the Motor home. Stuff like that if they can improve the little true to life things in the game the whole experience becomes more involving and less repetitive

As previoulsy stated, they must allow equal car testing offline. GP practice is a nightmare because in one hour of testing I maybe get 3 or 4 really good laps because the Damn AI get in the way. I am constantly restarting sessions or going back to the pits because the bloody AI keep messing laps up. I hate it....

it may not be important to most people but i think it would great if the drivers were able change teams in career mode because in 2011 it was always the same drivers you were competing with season in season out (vettel,hamilton,webber,alonso) etc. it wouldnt cost alot of money to do. if these top drivers that i have mentioned had a bad season in career they could move to aka suaber, force india, williams. but if drivers like perez maldonado had a good season in there cars they could move a top like red bull ferrari mcClaren etc. it would be great i feel to be challeging someone else for the title it would make more interesting. thanks.

i want to see a better choice of helmets there only about a couple of helmets that were really smart but the rest were awful lol! plus it i want your teams sponsors to be on your helmet they so plain in 2011.

it may not be important to most people but i think it would great if the drivers were able change teams in career mode because in 2011 it was always the same drivers you were competing with season in season out (vettel,hamilton,webber,alonso) etc. it wouldnt cost alot of money to do. if these top drivers that i have mentioned had a bad season in career they could move to aka suaber, force india, williams. but if drivers like perez maldonado had a good season in there cars they could move a top like red bull ferrari mcClaren etc. it would be great i feel to be challeging someone else for the title it would make more interesting. thanks.

Both of these suggestions aren't bad but license agreements don't permit such stuff, Steve Hood said.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 422 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 125 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.6%
Back