F1 2012 F1 2012 Wishlist

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Yes and more accidents and all the RACEs always the safety car exiut of pits more agression, in the cars shark fin and more realistic podiums Newsroom and can modify your helmet iside the game and the spansih autonomic and the drivers change of team and cotinue f1 2012 having multiplayer but offline OOFFFF line AND AN OTHER MOD become a engineer or become a safety car driver or i dont no ;)

more independent such that at the end calsificacion around and enter the pits you can leave the car and also in the paddock you can walk anywhere flagpole also has to talk to a Formula 1 driver and also that you go to the physiotherapist and also that on the planewhen you go somewhere else and also that path that you can put your personal photo, and that if it much more realistic accidents. And also when you have an accident to beother people like and that will help you take the crane car and when you leave the car thatyou are independent bone that can handle your character out of the car.

sorry for my English,,, Google Translator

Codemasters read this? and also the game can upgrade the pilots and all by codemasters i dont know like you get the formula1 2012 and when begin the 2013 season, what codemasters release an update for that game ( the update is of the cars and drivers) and so have more time to build 2014. and then the game would be called F12012, will called F1 2012-2013

i think the cars should only handle different when set to equal in online mode...time trial the car shouldn't have unrealistic grip levels...this way i can set up for my online races...using time trial...there should be a way to practice with online settings in an offline mode...i can't always find a partner to test with...

I would like better real-time data from the race director screen. It would be nice to know in P1,2 and 3 whether or not cars are running on high fuel, low fuel, etc. What updates are other teams implementing, and what are the other teams focus?

Also, I would like to hear some actual "feedback" from the pit wall while on track. I often race with the HUD off, so some worthwhile information would be useful!!

A lot of people have mic's.... I wish we would be able to utilize them in single player. I can say "Lap Time", and they can tell me my lap time. I can say "Tires" and they can say "Confirmed, pit next lap" or "Confirmed, we need you to stay out". Maybe I could say "Button Tires", and they can tell me what tires Button is on and how many stops he has remaining. Maybe I am being two realistic.... but its 2012 for God's sake!

*Edit*
Also, although it wont happen this year..... 2K sports did an excellent job the last two years with its NBA games. Implementing "Legends" mode and such. It would be great to get the same kind of thing for F1 from Codemasters. Maybe a Senna vs Prost type of thing, and then expand it every year.

First off the online needs sorting. fed up of spending ages to get in a game. u should be able to join when a game is in qualifiying and actually start qualifiying instead of waiting. also the penaltys need sorting, fed up of getting smashed off by some idiot on the first corner and getting a drive through for a bonus. maybe they could have an option where you can let new players join a race from the pits in last place. this optin could be turned on or off by the host. 24 drivers would be good.
also maybe more than a week of patching b4 starting on the next years game.

- Warm-Up Lap, complete control from leaving pits burnouts, slides ect.
- Customisable Helmets, Gloves, Boots
- Cooldown/Celebration Lap inc. parking car in the pits at the end (1,2,3 positions)
- Multiple caused collisions online incurs a penalty, banned for 30mins?
- Adjustable steering sensitivity
- Harder AI on career mode
- Adjustable race camera

More realistic AI pit strategies - Many offline races have high attrition rates simply because the AI cars seem to not know the best time to pit (they just stick to whatever pre-determined strategy they started the race with), and as a result many of the front runners will end up with a punctured tyre and drop out of the race (even if they are only a couple of hundred meters from the pit lane). Inversely, I have noticed on some tracks that AI cars can run for a ridiculously long time on 1 set of tyres. I just raced the first race of my 3rd season in the game (driving for Red Bull, after winning both championships with Sauber the previous season) and even though I qualified pole, somehow Kobayashi (and Hamilton, who it is worth noting went from 18th on the grid to finishing in 3rd) managed to make it through the entire race (and win) with only one stop (and they both stopped around lap 25 I think which is far longer than the options tyres should be able to last), whilst I had to stop 3 times.

Adjustable brake bias in-race - I'm sure I'm not the first to request this, but I'm sure we all know that in real F1, the drivers can tweak their brake bias during the race, which can be essential for some corners of certain tracks to avoid an ill timed lock-up.

Off-season - It would be great to have some off-season aspects of F1, for instance instead of just choosing a team at the start of your career, I would like to be able to try out for teams, and participate in pre-season testing to determine how strong of a car you start the season with.

I would also like to see some kind of marketplace, similar to Forza's storefront, where you could acquire custom helmet/glove designs, tuning setups, saved replays/pictures, etc.

(It kind of makes me cringe to say this but) Some kind of kinect integration - It would be great to have some voice recognition. For instance, instead of waiting for your race engineer to tell you how fast you need to lap to catch the car ahead, being able to ask him. Or for changing pit stop strategies on the fly (I can get irritated when it turns out my tyres can last a good 4 or 5 laps longer than the original recommended strategy and my engineer keeps telling me to pit every time I enter sector 3). It would be nice to just be able to say "pit stop, lap 28, prime tyres". I'm sure there are also many useful ways in which voice recognition could be implemented.

This goes without saying (I am going to say it anyway), but MOAR DEBUGGING BEFORE RELEASE PLEASE. This could be fixed simply by having more playtesting. I am really crossing my fingers that codies have increased the size of the F1 dev team after the success of these first two games, so I am hoping for a much more polished product overall this september.

EDIT: Also, I think pit mechanics should be more of a factor. We all have seen mistakes made in the pit lane, what with cross threading a wheel nut here and there (or in Schumacher's case in China, the nut not even going on at all) and it would be interesting to see the differences between a well trained veteran pit crew and a less experienced one. This may be irritating during races but would certainly add some realism

Furthermore, I would also like to see all of the grand prix tracks included, instead of just the ones featured in the 2012 season, so as to not have every season of career racing just be a carbon copy (track wise) of the previous one.

MUAHAHAHA, this says it all, Thanks for clarifying this Steve, CM can go play their fantasy arcade games, it's official i won't be buying CM games again.

While the physics side of things and other aspects look like they will be much improved, there’s also bad news in store for potential buyers, especially those looking to race on-line.
On Twitter, Steven Hood confirmed that F1 2012 will not offer a dedicated server functionality for PC-based online racing.

2e58g3s.jpg

I would like better real-time data from the race director screen. It would be nice to know in P1,2 and 3 whether or not cars are running on high fuel, low fuel, etc. What updates are other teams implementing, and what are the other teams focus?

Also, I would like to hear some actual "feedback" from the pit wall while on track. I often race with the HUD off, so some worthwhile information would be useful!!

A lot of people have mic's.... I wish we would be able to utilize them in single player. I can say "Lap Time", and they can tell me my lap time. I can say "Tires" and they can say "Confirmed, pit next lap" or "Confirmed, we need you to stay out". Maybe I could say "Button Tires", and they can tell me what tires Button is on and how many stops he has remaining. Maybe I am being two realistic.... but its 2012 for God's sake!

*Edit*
Also, although it wont happen this year..... 2K sports did an excellent job the last two years with its NBA games. Implementing "Legends" mode and such. It would be great to get the same kind of thing for F1 from Codemasters. Maybe a Senna vs Prost type of thing, and then expand it every year.
the voice recognition idea is great... and also i too play with HUD off and would love to see a pitboard sign at the start of each lap at least

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 34 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.6%