F1 2013 Season Mod (W.I.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V1tek why can't you just give us the MOD and update by the time. It would take all the pressure and negative comment off you. RIAN SPEED release BETA verson of his 2006 mod. And he updates it by releasing DLC's why you can't do the same. By Not Doing that you are making more problems rather than good progress. I already said the 5 or so people aren't enoug to do good BETA testing and those who are testing it aren't the best in the world doing that, if they would be like ML RIAN SPEED or any other top modder then i would understand.

I HOPE YOU WILL THINK ABOUT WHAT I SAID:)
Because I think it is nonsense. Mod 2006 made ​​a lot of people and release subquality work after the advertisement is stupid.

Please, talk on the subject.

Guys its getting Bit of OFF TOPIC.
It's His (V1tek) mod he will release when he felt it was Completed and ready for Release.
Give him his time. Modders are not Gods we are also Normal People like others and they too need to Allocate their Time to their Personal works etc etc with Doing the Modding,
So if any one was really getting Impatient develop your OWN mod and have fun.

• Deleted member 137812

Guys its getting Bit of OFF TOPIC.
It's His (V1tek) mod he will release when he felt it was Completed and ready for Release.
Give him his time. Modders are not Gods we are also Normal People like others and they too need to Allocate their Time to their Personal works etc etc with Doing the Modding,
So if any one was really getting Impatient develop your OWN mod and have fun.
Most important is, that nobody gets paid to do this. If people want this so badly why dont raise some money for the guys to support them?

Even if v1tek's want to call it off now, nobody's here to blame him. Its inhuman but still, nobody should blame him.

Mod 2013 for F1 2012 game
Progress: WIP(99%)
Release: Coming soon...
Do not ask me about the release date!
Features:
-All pilots 2013
-All race cars 2013 (Author - LeoDSV)
* HD resolution
* Standard resolution
-All helmets 2013
1. Sebastian Vettel - mmpaw37
2. Mark Webber - Gerald Chinoy
3. Fernando Alonso - Gerald Chinoy
4. Felipe Massa - Gerald Chinoy
5. Jenson Button - Gerald Chinoy
6. Sergio Perez - supla007
7. Kimi Raikkonen - supla007
8. Romain Grosjean - yoshikanji
9. Nico Rosberg - Gerald Chinoy
10. Lewis Hamilton - yoshikanji
11. Nico Hulkenberg - supla007
12. Esteban Gutierrez - supla007
14. Paul di Resta - Gerald Chinoy
15. Adrian Sutil - Gerald Chinoy
16. Pastor Maldonado - Gerald Chinoy
17. Valtteri Bottas - Gerald Chinoy
18. Daniel Ricciardo - Gerald Chinoy
19. Jean-Eric Vergne - Gerald Chinoy
20. Charles Pic - mmpaw37
21. Giedo van der Garde - Gerald Chinoy
22. Jules Bianchi - yoshikanji
23. Max Chilton - Gerald Chinoy
-Pack helmets(44)
-Calendar 2013
-Changed test pilots in the youth test mode
-New AI
-New photos of drivers in the menu
-New cars in menu
-Changed the photo in the menu
-New suits and forms the teams
-Removed the names of all teams with the suit
-Fixed team names
-Removed all the inscriptions "2012"
-New pictures of helmets on the menu for all drivers
-Updated garages
-Changed index cars
-New statistics
-Kers to Marussia
-Monisha Kaltenborn - the head of Sauber
-Removed team HRT
+
-English language (AlexandrX1 & v1tek)
-Russian language (AlexandrX1 & v1tek)
-German language (pitti59 & a little help v1tek)
-Spanish language (alexrockmola & a little help v1tek)
-Polish language (rafal.tarcza & a little help v1tek)

Authors mod:
* Assembly mod, Garages, Some suit and forms, Menu, Helmets for pack, Help with all language - v1tek
* All race cars - LeoDSV
* Creating files *.pssg, Some suit and helmets - EgorMinin
* Suit and the cockpit forms(**_body_d.tga) - yoshikanji
* Create helmets for pack and helmets for drivers 2013 - Gerald Chinoy, yoshikanji, TheDragon, NICKRAY, supla007, mmpaw37
* Suit and forms for Lotus and Mercedes - supla007, ML2166
* Database and English, Russian language - AlexandrX1
* Real AI - Demy van Zoggel
* We used some of the materials with Safety Car Fix - remydeleeuw
* Mini cars for Constructors Championship - camopi

Mod 2012 for F1 2011 game: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/f1-2012-season-mod-v1-0.49628/
kiedy ją wydacie

I Agree Demy van Zoggel
Any Mod (Under Development or Developed) was shared here for Free. That was the Modder's Hard work and Intelligence and will to help others with his Skills so that he can make and give the People who wants realistic features can use them. By Forcing him or Asking him to do some thing according to others wishes is not acceptable and it comes under Disrespecting the modder Idea and wishes.
As i said earlier if you are so much impatient do your self and have fun no one will stop you.
SO Choice is in your Hand Either wait until Modder(In this case V1tek) releases his mod or do your own mod with the Details or tools available in the Forum at present.

A question v1tek, you say this mod will use ML2166 & Suplas "Lotus Suits", and you say "HD and Standard resolution", so this mod will include that suits in standard resolutions to? :cautious:

What is it with you guys?

If you have nothing constructive to say in this thread, then butt out of it and leave it alone.

Posting images that has inappropriate language in them is just the same as posting the text itself. So you can all stop doing that also ........

This is why Freyk you receive a public warning.

emrah1559 Please stop asking about when the mod will be ready, or begging for it's release

so, will ALL textures be available in the original resolutions? that would be nice, not everyone has the best graphics card... i'm playing on my laptop with around 30-40 FPS, which is perfect, but I think HD textures would mean a big performance drop :/ I'm also satisfied with the original textures

sorry if it has already been asked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%