Marecare246 I change the database but then the performances of the teams don't change (so for example I put Mercedes 6th fastest but they still win every grand prix)

good evening I installed the mod 2019 that in 8 parts when I tried to play I realized that with the TV camera I no longer have the speedometer that was first on the right. Potrest tell me how to fix this
sorry for my bad english im italian

Ryder PSSG Editor !
3195186.png

Mod Edit: this is an English speaking forum please use it in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm new in this codemasters modding… I have some experience from f1 challenge 99-02 and rfactor...So, when I installed F1 2019 mod in F1 2014 game, I noticed that few things are missing, like halo system and 3 circuits ( Baku, Paul Ricard and Hermanos Rodriguez ). Then I had an idea to use halo and those 3 circuits from f1 challenge 99-02, because I noticed that it could be possible. I was very enthusiastic about that, used 3dSimed and put halo on ferrari car, but then it was impossible to save it in .pssg format . Does anyone knows how what is the solution ? Thanks.
(sorry for my english)

Hi, I'm new in this codemasters modding… I have some experience from f1 challenge 99-02 and rfactor...So, when I installed F1 2019 mod in F1 2014 game, I noticed that few things are missing, like halo system and 3 circuits ( Baku, Paul Ricard and Hermanos Rodriguez ). Then I had an idea to use halo and those 3 circuits from f1 challenge 99-02, because I noticed that it could be possible. I was very enthusiastic about that, used 3dSimed and put halo on ferrari car, but then it was impossible to save it in .pssg format . Does anyone knows how what is the solution ? Thanks.
(sorry for my english)
yeah, CM's F1 games don't quite go that far in terms of mods, what works in games like rfactor or GP4 just doesn't here, as far as i know no one has succeeded importing actual new 3d models into any of these games so i'm fairly certain it can't be done

(sorry for my english)
nope, you can't do that in codies games

I would like to see Classic replica helmets mod for F1 2014 to use for career mode.

https://drivetribe.com/p/how-would-...MzPIS6SGu9v_dyX0ZA?iid=MSRNEI3hTjGhSZLSKVg5ow

But with 2019 sponsors instead of the sponsors from the pictures (For an example: Senna & Hunt helmets were sponsored by A Better Tomorrow or LYFT, Mansell, Piquet, J. Villeneuve & Hill helmets were sponsored by ROKiT & Orlen, Alesi, Schumacher, Pironi, G. Villeneuve & Lauda helmets were sponsored by Mission Winnow or 90-Years 'Scheckter as well').

Em qual arquivo muda os nomes do piloto, queria poder jogar grand prix com o meu nome então teria que mudar o nome e fixar de algum piloto ou seja exemplo colocar o meu nome no lugar do Lance Stroll por exemplo e se tem algum editor pra fazer isso pois teria que trocar tb a bandeira canadense para Brasileira, obrigado.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 9 25.0%