F1 2014 WIP Thread

New early wip, toro bull re-drawn in illustrator, should be done in a weeks time.
Does any one think the blue is too light on this car, i,m thinking it should be darker?
TR_WIP1_zps74b79221.jpg~original

New early wip, toro bull re-drawn in illustrator, should be done in a weeks time.
Does any one think the blue is too light on this car, i,m thinking it should be darker?
TR_WIP1_zps74b79221.jpg~original
you can make it a bit darker. as far as i know the car in RL is a bit darker than the game. because the game always lighten the graphics.
dms1319y332.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

2001 Williams for F1 2013/2014
2001 Williams for F1 2013 &2014.PNG

Because all 2013 cars work in 2014.

From out of the shadows it came........................

SsiY8G.png

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::O_o:
Dont like it. Its as authentic as a rock.

--

Quality of the skin is of course absolutely impressive, but i alwys use skins which look.... like they could have been done from the team. This looks great but not for a ferrari. my opinion.

Still i think many people enjoy it, keep up modding, would be a shame to loose you as a skinner.

Dont like it. Its as authentic as a rock.

--

Quality of the skin is of course absolutely impressive, but i alwys use skins which look.... like they could have been done from the team. This looks great but not for a ferrari. my opinion.

Still i think many people enjoy it, keep up modding, would be a shame to loose you as a skinner.

Would be a shame to lose me as a skinner?

You know something I don't?

Perhaps you could give me a few private lessons on where I can Improve. Always looking to better myself, perhaps you could pass on a few of you skills to me. That would be most helpful, thank you.

Would be a shame to lose me as a skinner?

You know something I don't?

Perhaps you could give me a few private lessons on where I can Improve. Always looking to better myself, perhaps you could pass on a few of you skills to me. That would be most helpful, thank you.
No i dont't.

I just said that i, PERSONALLY like skins which are really like they could appear in real life. This one looks good, of course, amazing, but for me its just not authentic. I guess you wont see a black/chrome ferrari in f1 ever?
Thats everything i said - If you cant take critic, or dont accept other opinions...
Then i feel sorry for you.

Dont need to write a passive aggressive sarcastic comment.
i know you do are better than nearly everyone in terms of skinning, but to see these unfreindly reaction is just arrogant.

-

No i dont't.

I just said that i, PERSONALLY like skins which are really like they could appear in real life. This one looks good, of course, amazing, but for me its just not authentic. I guess you wont see a black/chrome ferrari in f1 ever?
Thats everything i said - If you cant take critic, or dont accept other opinions...
Then i feel sorry for you.

Dont need to write a passive aggressive sarcastic comment.
i know you do are better than nearly everyone in terms of skinning, but to see these unfreindly reaction is just arrogant.

-
Nothing I have said had any sarcastic undertones implied whatsoever. Sorry if you have read it in that way. I was simply asking where I was going as you seem to think I am off somewhere, not sure where you got this from. And then went on to ask for some tips a advice. Not sure what else to say really.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.7%