F1 2014 WIP Thread

w1n1x is or should I say has done one already that is due to be released very soon I think. It will be very good I'm sure.

Next all 23 helmet, driver and pitcrew suit
6d59ea1de3ca.png
6126acc06006.png

How are your beautiful wheels coming :) ?

w1n1x is or should I say has done one already that is due to be released very soon I think. It will be very good I'm sure.
Well it could take up to a few more days since I barely have any free time . Specocc is done. Just need to mix them up , however I will experiment whether I can place the Haas logo between the SKF and Infor logo on the car. If yes then I will make two versions of the car, the early season livery and the late season livery.

You know working with DHD skins can take a decent amount of time. Same goes for me.

Speaking of 2013 anyone know how to get the extracted .nfs cars and liveries to work in the proper folders. Would the altered raceload.jpk system work?

I have the.nfs files all extracted,....LOD's, pssg, etc etc. On trying a different skin, it will still show the standard skin.

Edit:- Never mind now have the download content from 2013 recognising new skins. Anyone know if the classics can be brought forward into this title at all?

Pink FW14B as a tester.
2mjCLU.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys. You might have heard that a team called Forza Rossa Racing may perhaps join the roster in real life in 2015 (They are a romanian team). I am going to make a skin to replace caterham for them. I will keep you updated

Speaking of 2013 anyone know how to get the extracted .nfs cars and liveries to work in the proper folders. Would the altered raceload.jpk system work?

I have the.nfs files all extracted,....LOD's, pssg, etc etc. On trying a different skin, it will still show the standard skin.

Edit:- Never mind now have the download content from 2013 recognising new skins. Anyone know if the classics can be brought forward into this title at all?

Pink FW14B as a tester.
2mjCLU.jpg

".nfs files all extracted,.." maybe you can share how you did it?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, they can be brought into the game. Haven't touched the DB yet but as the raceload is ready to go some tweaks may be done within the DB if CM deleted them.
Can check that out in 7 hours at home.

I just wonder why one would bring them into F1 2014. I mean
1st) You'd not be allowed to do so at RD (speaking about 90's classics, not 80's).
2nd) If it's all in F1 2013, working and correctly placed why importing it?

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

I announce i'm back into skinning, i will be slower than i was in F1 2012 but, i will try to make a full season set again, until ihave a good progress on my first car, i wont mention the years but its between 2000 and 2010
Welcome back! RDmasters contract signed :thumbsup:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 163 35.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 126 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 91 19.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 35 7.5%
  • At a friends house