F1 2014 WIP Thread

option 1 for me. The more realistic the better
Wow, massive feedback. One guy so far ... I really wonder if that's worth all the trouble *cough*

Anyway, I think I have found a new way to implement the system without getting the mentioned bug. [I left this LibreCAD crap, was no fun, AutoCAD [trial] is now my friend [after all that's the program with which I work on my job], so I am able to do this stuff faster and better]
I'm splitting the LimiterOff-zone (you know a pit stop in a race is one thing, driver 1 and 2 leaving garages is the other thing). Have to test it much much more today (after I found some sleep, that is).

McLaren-Mercedes MP29....
due soon from our website and will conatin the various livery changes for the 2014 season.

Some details to be included on the MP29 as this is a `base` version.
As with the W05 it will be made at 4096 only, as mentioned in the `windup` thread, any higher you simply lose framerates.

MP29
mjw9oh.png

33ojxtw.png

McLaren-Mercedes MP29....
due soon from our website and will conatin the various livery changes for the 2014 season.

Some details to be included on the MP29 as this is a `base` version.
As with the W05 it will be made at 4096 only, as mentioned in the `windup` thread, any higher you simply lose framerates.

MP29
mjw9oh.png

33ojxtw.png
GENESIS ... when it will be released this beauty ... ???

Thats as large as it goes with an angle `SAP` logo.....mapping on the mp29 is rank!...the sidepod in the render is fine to re-size and angle, it also looks fine on the nose...but the issues are evident on the other sidepod as it is masked by some iffy poly arrangement..making the logo look cropped....hence why it is like this in the renders...not much can be done about it if you want authentic.
As for release...the livery is finished but the website is not!...we are working on that, once we have it running the mp29 will be there...sorry cannot give a date...

All car livery designs from us will be in HD and SD...4096 & 2048.....no plans to do larger sizes.

Thank you for the time and interest in these designs.

MP29 McLaren- Mercedes.... 4096 HD Final Version....
34z0ow8.png

Next up...Ferrari.

Last edited:
<snip>

mod edit : English only please

34z0ow8.png

Next up ... Ferrari. [/ QUOTE]
GENESIS..mi can give a link to your site ?? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

Fantasy Caterham Gauloises inspired by an F1 2013 skin. 4 versions will include which has the Renault, Acer, Peugeot and Mugen Honda engine.
Caterham Gauloises.PNG

I'm not sure which guy at Codemasters is coding the track-coordinates ...
but now that I use AutoCAD I can import those very very easy ... and Sepang had already box order issues, now when I look at the track-coordinates ...

Please CM, stop smoking and drinking at work ...

upload_2014-11-15_22-8-28.png

And why does the drs zone (yellowgreen) go even through the pit lane?

In Melbourne the line for the pit lane was fine, but here ... it goes into the long predrive-zone and ends there and continues from the normal racing line through the wall into the pit lane :O_o::roflmao:
I just hope the coords for the real racingline aren't looking the same, else I really have never again to wonder about the AI driving weirdly.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 39 33.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.9%