F1 2016 Mod for 2014 Version of F1 2015 - TSS

Misc F1 2016 Mod for 2014 Version of F1 2015 - TSS 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
is there a possiblity to change the flags? bc when im at the timing monitor etc. the names are right but not the flags of the drivers :o
I don't think so as the file is a .texarray and no one has figured how to edit that.
Not ideal but 2 installs in separate directories and then in theory you have a 3 season career - sounds like the best solution for now.
yeah
Drop me a PM and I'll send it over if you haven't got it already
someone else already sent, but was same as mine, corrupted.
I first noticed it in 2014 mode, but then it started happening on 2015 mode too and I reinstalled the game and mods and it was fixed :)
ah glad it's fixed :)

Just DLed (couldn't wait any longer - too keen to get racing :D)

Immediate two things that might not be possible (I'm sure you have looked). Team banner/flag images in driver selection?! And 2014 to 2016 in opening screen season selection (you did a great job of editing the text about 2015/2016 - so I assume you have looked into this already too!)

At work and I refuse to play on a keyboard ;) So I will give it a blast in the JimSim tonight I hope. Happy days - thanks again for your efforts bud

Immediate two things that might not be possible (I'm sure you have looked). Team banner/flag images in driver selection?! And 2014 to 2016 in opening screen season selection (you did a great job of editing the text about 2015/2016 - so I assume you have looked into this already too!)

At work and I refuse to play on a keyboard ;) So I will give it a blast in the JimSim tonight I hope. Happy days - thanks again for your efforts bud
Yeah both aren't possible unfortunately, I even changed '2014' to '2016' in the language file but it didn't change it :(

99tss updated F1 2016 Mod for 2014 Version of F1 2015 - TSS with a new update entry:

The McLaren Honda (P1)

1.7:
-Added 2016 McLaren Honda livery
-Added 2016 McLaren Honda race suit
-Added 2016 Helmets for Button & Alonso (Magnussen body)

Note: I've been busy this last week, and will not be able to develop this mod for another week. I'll be back with 1.7e and 1.8 after the British Grand Prix though!
1.7e will contain the rest of the McLaren update, along with finishing Renault, Haas, Manor and Force India. 1.8 will be Sauber or Ferrari.

Also thank you for the support on this mod, we're now the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It might just be me but I find the cars very hard to control even with traction control on the medium setting. I'm attempting a wet race and it's pretty much impossible to keep up with the AI.

spammer

99tss submitted a new resource:

F1 2016 Mod for 2014 Version of F1 2015 - TSS - Includes all 11 teams and 22 drivers!

Read more about this resource...
hey, i doawnloaded and i like the mod very much but i am a dutch boy and i wanted to play a grand prix with verstappen but if i play the first match i have the name verstappen in the redbull suite but the head is from vettel and if the commentary say something about me he dont say verstappen but vettel also:p can you fix this please:D and it have a german flag btw and it needs to be dutch :D

How to install the Mod?
you need to be sure you doawnloaded winrar, then open the pack you doawnloaded, open the folder of your game and open the folder of the pack you downloaded, then just follow the pads in the doawnloaded pack and do the same by your game, then just copy the files to your game folder and click yes.

It might just be me but I find the cars very hard to control even with traction control on the medium setting. I'm attempting a wet race and it's pretty much impossible to keep up with the AI.
Never had that problem, you might wanna adjust your driving style.
hey, i doawnloaded and i like the mod very much but i am a dutch boy and i wanted to play a grand prix with verstappen but if i play the first match i have the name verstappen in the redbull suite but the head is from vettel and if the commentary say something about me he dont say verstappen but vettel also:p can you fix this please:D and it have a german flag btw and it needs to be dutch :D
Not possible to swap body's and the driver info file hasn't been found.
Well that degenerated quickly around here. And.....I'm over it. ;)

Apologies to all involved???

End of.
Ha wow, I'm back and might get a start on some updates soonish...

Hey man, don't mean to bother but how's the progress going? Can't wait to see more updates!
The problem is, the program I was using to create the liveries expired and I am unable to buy the licence for it. There is less than a month until the release of F1 2016 so I don't really see the point in updating it that much anyway.

Thats unfortunate. Great job regardless on what you did finish though! It's what got me back into F1 2015, which was otherwise a pretty mediocre game for Codies. Can't wait to get F1 2016!

Hi.
Old thread, I know, but I only now download this mod so...
Say, it's almost 3 months since your last update and - still no Ferrari !?? :confused: How's that ? It can't be that hard. Sauber and Toro Rosso are not that important and they haven't got that different livery from '14 after all (Ok, Sauber does:D) but Ferrari... :(
Wish I could import this one by myself http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/scuderia-ferrari-sf-16.9673/ but it's for '15, not '14 so I doubt it will work.

So... any thoughts on all this, please ? :unsure:

Thanks for the mod btw, it's great.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 51 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%