F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

I am currently working on a mod to create downforce and grip levels that are predicted in 2017 however, the ai won't adapt to the car changes as well as the player so I was wondering if someone could create ai that are around 4 seconds per lap faster (preferably in the corners and not on the straights), although, it does sound like a big ask.

I am currently working on a mod to create downforce and grip levels that are predicted in 2017 however, the ai won't adapt to the car changes as well as the player so I was wondering if someone could create ai that are around 4 seconds per lap faster (preferably in the corners and not on the straights), although, it does sound like a big ask.
That would be cool, so that when the 2017 liveries are released there could be a somewhat realistic F1 2017 mod

Hey Guys, well, I really want to ask two little modifications on Ferrari's and Mercedes livery...
For Ferrari, the RayBan's logo...
For Mercedes, the Syntium logo on the side...
The pictures explain better!!
Happy new year folks and thanks a lot since now!!

max_verstappen_2016_helmet_by_hanmer-dahwses.jpg

daniel_ricciardo_helmet_2016_by_hanmer-dahtkih.jpg

Someone should have a go and make these helmets a reality.

Please, pretty please make a mod that moves the HUD to the far right of the screen, without having this large margin it is now. I play in very low seat position (my eyes are right above the steering wheel) just like in real formula cars and I can't see the actual gear because of my own hands. I play on the bumper camera and thats a real problem for me.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 75 37.7%
  • Porsche

Votes: 74 37.2%
  • BMW

Votes: 59 29.6%
  • McLaren

Votes: 45 22.6%
  • Toyota

Votes: 76 38.2%
  • Intel

Votes: 23 11.6%