F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

Oh, poor you :p
Maybe borrow from some of your friends? :p I think using a cracked photoshop won't be illegal on here, hehe :D @Graham Laing ? :p
Okay well I'm trying Gimp now, but my game map doesn't show ERP files...

Edit: Fixed that, the only problem is when I try to import the file the EEA says it doesn't support that type of image, but i saved it as tga.dds what am I doing wrong??

Last edited:
Okay well I'm trying Gimp now, but my game map doesn't show ERP files...

Edit: Fixed that, the only problem is when I try to import the file the EEA says it doesn't support that type of image, but i saved it as tga.dds what am I doing wrong??
Mmm....I don't know. Or maybe you can send me Sauber erp file? :p Maybe I can do it for you

It isn't a mod but for some reason my backup of the Mclaren livery deleted and i cannot get it back. Could someone link me it or create it.

I uploaded the ORANGE - MAX VERSTAPPEN helmet for F1 2015. Included also the DDS-file. Kindly request for those who can, to convert this helmet so it will be usable in F1 2016.

Franske:cool:
10.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 172
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Is someone on the Sauber/Alfa Romeo Skin? I mean only the Colourchange would make me happy. No Sponsors or something. Only the blue in to a red and the yellow in to a black or a white.

Please, that would be made my Fun in this Game a loooooot more.

I am aware that this might be slightly extreme, but I was wanting to do a career mode based off of Rubens Barrichello, who is my all time favorite F1 driver: is there anyone willing to make a Barrichello style helmet (like the 2003 model in the picture)? You don't need to include the sponsors, just the general design is more than enough for me ;) Thanks to anyone who replies and/or does this favor for me!

Attachments

• Barrichello Helmet 2003.jpg
    Barrichello Helmet 2003.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 216
Is someone on the Sauber/Alfa Romeo Skin? I mean only the Colourchange would make me happy. No Sponsors or something. Only the blue in to a red and the yellow in to a black or a white.

Please, that would be made my Fun in this Game a loooooot more.

i wonder how many times did you request that.

Hi modders , first of all this is the first time im requesting a mod and I dont know if this is possible for F1 2016 but I would like to see a early 2015 Mclaren Honda skin with the black/grey/red colours like the following picture

f1-jerez-february-testing-2015-fernando-alonso-mclaren-mp4-30.jpg

Hello modders, i have 2 requests:
1) Can someone edit the haas car to make it look like a jaguar f1? i don't care about the sponsors, it will be just fine with the green and white colors.
jaguar-formula-1.jpg

2) Is it possible to change team names just like the drivers or it's impossible?

Hello, is it maybe possible to tweak the replay TV cams a bit?
Because the original perspectives are horrible at some points further totally useless and to far away from the cars.
The main thing is, for some screens it's nearly impossible now.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 446 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 277 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 296 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 26.8%
Back