F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

Honestly, my problem is that I can't switch between all the cameras, every lap another position and I can't zoom in.
But okay will take a look. ;)

It's in the settings, not sure which one though, I think it's inside the video mode or something.

Found absolutely nothing in the settings instead the driving T-Cams and cockpit. When I go into a replay I can only choose one single cam angle from the outside of the car and I can't zoom in. Or is there a free swing cam?

Found absolutely nothing in the settings instead the driving T-Cams and cockpit. When I go into a replay I can only choose one single cam angle from the outside of the car and I can't zoom in. Or is there a free swing cam?

Pause > Preferences > Graphics Options > Camera Options
These are the changes you can made, the outside camera angle can´t be changed.

Is it possible to do a golden texture for the renault?
Something like this
81ddac63079858fb6f6290aa6d1acbc2.jpg

Requesting a different color of Torro Rosso not already posted. Either a light blue or a gold, even a green. Can't stand seeing 4 cars looking nearly identical on my customized career grid. Please!

This has been asked for many times already, but I'll ask as well - is anyone planning to make the mod that would make the tyre degradation visually more noticeable? I suppose the wider tyres for 2017 can't be done...

I have a request. How about just good mods. Graphic enhancements, better sound, helmet views, tyre degradation etc etc but for gawd's sake no cheat mods, no silly fantasy team mods. Don't spoil a brilliant F1 race sim guys.;)

edit: each to their own I suppose. I don't have to use or download any mod I don't want to. End of rant.:notworthy:

[Quote = "Graham Laing, post: 2286077, tag: 18531"] [attach = teljes] 147405 [/ attach]

Ez a téma iránti kérelmüket a rezidens modders hogy hozzon létre egy mod az Ön számára, ha tudnak.

Kérjük, ne írjon máshol :)[/ quote]

Hello.i Ferrari Ray Ban logo skinjét can you prepare? Thanks

Hi everyone, i'm here to ask you if there is a way to make a mod that can add the podium and the awards after the end of a race in Multiplayer championship, unfortunatley CM has remove it in F1 2016, but in F1 2015 they were available...
And if some one of you can even add the "TV Intro" before qualifications and the race, it will be awesome, but like the one in carrer mode (more longer), not like in quick race. :)

Can someone create a mod which add in-between race length, like 35% and 75% race duration ? Or is it easy to change it with the tools provided, and which file does influence it ?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%