Misc F1 2019 Cars 3D model for Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question mate, how do I make it able to see the decals on the car before I import it into the game? Currently, in photoshop I can only see the base paint (see image attached) is there a setting that I can change to fix this?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    716.8 KB · Views: 744
Quick question mate, how do I make it able to see the decals on the car before I import it into the game? Currently, in photoshop I can only see the base paint (see image attached) is there a setting that I can change to fix this?

hey man, Here is the link on my blog site on how to use the 3D model in photoshop. Theresa section there on how to view the decals.
https://whenboredomestrike.wordpress.com/2018/09/15/tutorial-how-to-use-my-3d-models-with-photoshop/

Can anyone make a livery mod with this to make the Halo transparent? Not buying any more f1 games until there's a no-halo mod out there. This looks like ot could be used to make the Halo transparent. Is it possible to do? Like coloring it pink or neon green. In older f1 games there was a color the game recognized as transparent. Or can anyone make it happen?

Hey man, awesome job!
I would have a quick question, though it's not directly related to your mod: I am trying to completely change a team for my career, can you tell me or point me to a tutorial about how I can change the driver's suits/gloves/boots and the rest of the teams look, please? Would be much appreciated

Hello mate, All driver textures are located in the scene folder [incardriver, frontend]
STEAM\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes
Theres also the the pitcrew folder for the pit crew and garage crew folder for the team members.

Awesome! A big big thank you for that! I'm going to have fun doing this!
I'll maybe post the mod on this website if I can make it work, definitely will thank you in that description :D

Can someone help me with this? This black stripe over the engine cover. I tried scaling and tagged Use Diffuse Map Alpha, to no avail.

Attachments

• Capturar.JPG
    Capturar.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 193
Hi again!
Sorry to bother you again. I finally got around to finishing the textures for the BMW Williams team.
But it doesn't import correctly on the game:
1570284465-20191005150524-1.jpg

Would you happen to know why?
I have also noticed the texture in the psd file looks like this https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/40/6/1570284865-d-108-williams-paint-m.jpg
So completely different than in-game, and Williams is the only team that has that :(
My version looks like this https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/40/6/1570284865-d-108-williams-paint1-m.jpg as well

Do you have any ideas? Is it a different image mode I need to change or something?

Edit: Apparently it's just Williams' paint file that is completely messed up.. I chose the wrong team to overhaul xD
Thanks for all you help :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 36 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.4%