F1 2020 Improved dirty air for more battles

Misc F1 2020 Improved dirty air for more battles Update 14

Login or Register an account to download this content
You can make it by yourself and upload to this site as separate mod. Just do it ;)
My mod is not for realism, but for fun.

Well don't get it wrong, I love your mods, just wanted to point that out since so many people in this thread seems to be asking.

I've been playing around with the files recently, trying to rebalance the car performance, slipstream and damage sensitivity, I might upload them in the future when I'm really satisfied with the settings.

@StrongestFish I decided to try out this mod, after using your other mod Ultra Grip and Stability for some time. I don't know why, but the game endlessly loads in Career, Grand Prix and Time Trial mode with this mod. I'm on v1.13 of the game. Any Ideas?

@StrongestFish I decided to try out this mod, after using your other mod Ultra Grip and Stability for some time. I don't know why, but the game endlessly loads in Career, Grand Prix and Time Trial mode with this mod. I'm on v1.13 of the game. Any Ideas?
This usually happens due to mismatched textures. Did you installed any skin mods before installation of this mod? Verify integrity of game files by Steam and install again or try to do manual installation. You are third man who says me about not working mods after patch 1.13. I don't know what's going on.

This usually happens due to mismatched textures. Did you installed any skin mods before installation of this mod? Verify integrity of game files by Steam and install again or try to do manual installation. You are third man who says me about not working mods after patch 1.13. I don't know what's going on.
I didn't use any skin mods with your mod. I verified the game files again, then installed your mod, and it still endlessly loads.

Love the mod bud, but i'm getting a weird issue, all the teammates are finishing together... is that normal or is there something in the xml file I need to look at? Thanks

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 44 30.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 25 17.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 3 2.1%