F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread

Is there anyway to highjack an existing team and make it yours in My Team. So take AlphaTauri and make it My team and the replace AlphaTauri with a new team but same drivers? I would pay $$$$$$ for anyone that can do that :)

Is there a way to use camera and realistic dmg mods combined?

Cause when combined, one of them doesn't work.

PS. I don't use other skin or any other mod.
Only want these two mods work together. :)

if that were the case you could still find the file itself under all resources and likely export it, editability might be an issue though. I did dig around to see if they'd be under XML files or PKG files but didn't find anything there.

Vector formats do seem like a solid option though
Vector formats aren't really used for digital use right? Mainly print, because it doesn't use pixels.

There are so many skins people are uploading for their MyTeam car. Is there a way to implement these skins onto one of the ten generic cars? So that I download a skin and put it on the AlphaTauri car for example?

Its my first time trying to make a livery, can someone instruct me how to put on sponsors? I want to add MissionWinNow logos to the Ferrari livery but i dont know where to place them so they are at the right place on the car

Its my first time trying to make a livery, can someone instruct me how to put on sponsors? I want to add MissionWinNow logos to the Ferrari livery but i dont know where to place them so they are at the right place on the car
That's something that is essentially impossible without a 3D model and a wireframe due to difficulty of doing that. I definitely would not recommend something that difficult for a first time livery project.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 496 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 305 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 329 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back