F1 2020 Modding Requests

Yeah it might take a few days but doesn’t hurt to maybe approach people that do work you like. Peter Roche Racing does do good work you can reach out to him.
Not bad idea,but i dont wana bother people around.If someone is intreast to help a guy to get a nice gift for his all most soon Birthday,that will be awesome :D

ça donne la peau de l'équipe f1de marussia f1

Attachments

• Jules_Bianchi_2013_Malaysia_FP2.jpg
    Jules_Bianchi_2013_Malaysia_FP2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
  • timo-sgp1.jpg
    timo-sgp1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
  • marussia-f1-team-marussia-mr01-cosworth-pic-23849.jpg
    marussia-f1-team-marussia-mr01-cosworth-pic-23849.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 47
Hello great mod creators I'm in need of some help for a MY TEAM Helmet. Looking for a custom Monster Army F1 Team helmet with the color scheme of the livery bellow. I'm also going to provide a few sponsor logos as well just to get an idea of what would go on it.

If anyone would be so kind i'd really appreciate it thanks in advance and thanks for reading.

Color Scheme

Logos
143-1436305_the-monster-army-is-monster-energys-athlete-development.png

images

oDSRN75_80M2gywYIm1cc2Nl4IjWrdCUhGvy9LxuN1qMKC8WmrzXbsuliJe2O7K1gQ

Hey guys,

does anyone remember the generic helmet designs from F1 2016 which we could edit in paint.net and then reimport as a helmet for any driver we wanted? Shame these designs aren't there anymore. Can anyone sort of implement them into F1 2020? I tried to but failed

Hello!
I have a request to make for you since there are people just making skins for my team, but for the offilne mode of the career mode against bots, nobody made skins:
So, I would like to suggest these paintings, for F1 2020, offline career mode (not for my team), when uv mapping is unlocked, for me to use in my career mode and get cooler, and for everyone to use it too!
mercedes = brawn gp
ferrari = ferrari f2005-2006
red bull- red bull zebra
mclaren = marboro 88-91 and mclaren 08
haas = penske
renault = renault r26 from 2005-2006
alpha tauri = jaguar
alfa romeo = toyota
and the team I'm trying to rebuild: WILLLIANS = rothmans 94-97
How soon do you think the uv mapping will be unlocked for the paintings to be done?
SKINS+UNIFORMS, pls
please

Hey guys can someone make this sf1000b alternate livery to change for original one?
(I didn't see any ferrari livery yet that's why I want to request)
I don't have any experience and knowledge about modding :) You can see all images also in paulgh_design's Instagram account

Attachments

• 20200806_015757.jpg
    20200806_015757.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 20200806_015809.jpg
    20200806_015809.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 20200806_015718.jpg
    20200806_015718.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 20200806_015735.jpg
    20200806_015735.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 98
Hey guys can someone make this sf1000b alternate livery to change for original one?
(I didn't see any ferrari livery yet that's why I want to request)
I don't have any experience and knowledge about modding :) You can see all images also in paulgh_design's Instagram account
Because we cant do those Real F1 yet.... except changing color, and restriction on sponsor placement

Hello world!

I am new around here, and i know absolutely nothing about modding. I don't have the time to learn it either. Therefore i am looking for a pair of capable hands to help me out. I am seeking a person who can design a full MyTeam package. That involves a Livery, logo, suit, gloves, helmet and pit crew if possible. You will of course be paid for the work you do.

About the project:
I have a generally good idea of what i want. I know all the sponsors, and the color scheme of the livery. But in terms of design and sponsor placements you will have pretty much carte blanche. This is for the creative souls around here. I have seen some lovely designs on here, so i'm sure that won't be a problem.

For any interested parties please dm me so we can discuss the details.

See you soon!

Hello all! I'm looking for someone who is willing to make a Mod in the form of Amazing All Italian MyTeam. I am willing to pay if needed. Contact me via : harryfarinuddinsimamora@gmail.com

Name : Lamborghini (yes just Lamborghini)
Logo : Just use the official Lamborghini logo
Color : Whatever you want, just don't make the sponsors listed below to be recolored.

Sponsors Included:
1. Agip & Eni for fuel-lubricant
2. Alpinestars for Drivers, Pit, and Engineers uniform (also includes Suit, Gloves, Boots, Helmets, Pit Crew Goggles (Like Renault Crew) , and Head And Neck Safety or HANS (since codemasters only created HANS with Stand21 brand which is not relevant) with nothing but Alpinestars logo in it)
3. Anonimo Watches
4. Termignoni
5. Nilox
6. Marelli
7. Enel
8. Pirelli (of course)

It might look ridiculous, but I always wanted to create an All-Italian-Driver-Team-Supplier team from a very long time ago. If one of you can make then it would make my life complete.

If you can, please contact me ASAP

Cheers

Hey guys! Can someone please create a mod with realistic tyre wear ingmae, like the tyres doesn't look quite real when they wear off, so i'd love to see real damage to the tyres ass lock ups and blisters o stuff like thtas. Thnaks!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%