F1 2020 Modding Requests

Hey guys I don't know if it already requested but my friend and I would love to see a My Team Skin Pack of the McLaren MP4-14 and the Arrows A23. If somebody could do that it would be awesome. If not it is ok.

Attachments

• 186990001_n.jpg
    186990001_n.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Heinz-Harald_Frentzen_2002_French_Gran_Prix.jpg
    Heinz-Harald_Frentzen_2002_French_Gran_Prix.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 63
Can someone make me custom livery for My team? i have logo and color scheme but need someone to make it happend ;) can pay for it if it will be good quality :)

Last edited:
Does anybody know of a Mod that makes the AI drive more realistically? Not the damage mod as I think the default simulation damage is ok but just like the aggression. Like you see all the time in real life a driver sending it too hard in Practice and spinning out but yet this never happens in practice and qualy, even the fact they don't damage their engine or anything. Like drivers sometimes miss whole sessions due to engine problems yet you never see this either.

Appreciate it might be too much but just wondering if there's anything out there to alter the ai driving.

Does anybody know of a Mod that makes the AI drive more realistically? Not the damage mod as I think the default simulation damage is ok but just like the aggression. Like you see all the time in real life a driver sending it too hard in Practice and spinning out but yet this never happens in practice and qualy, even the fact they don't damage their engine or anything. Like drivers sometimes miss whole sessions due to engine problems yet you never see this either.

Appreciate it might be too much but just wondering if there's anything out there to alter the ai driving.
I am not an expert but that'll be really hard to implent. Hope someone manage to create one, it will be most downloaded item ever xD.

Looking for someone who can do a MyTeam Livery based off an Esports team for me, willing to pay whatever the standard is for something like that, money not really an issue for quality. Also willing to pay someone trusted in advance being that i'm not an active user.

Looking for someone who can do a MyTeam Livery based off an Esports team for me, willing to pay whatever the standard is for something like that, money not really an issue for quality. Also willing to pay someone trusted in advance being that i'm not an active user.
hi, please check your private message

Is there any chance someone could remove the Renault logos from the McLaren and give it Mercedes engine performance?
The performance I think it's something you can do by messing with some of the game files.
But don't ask me which ones cause I am not sure.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%