F1 2020 Modding Requests

Hello, i`m looking for benetton-ford 1992/1993 my team set incl. team, shirts, everything. is there anybody who can do this. think those 2 benetton where quite nice.

Write me, we will find a solution for payment or whatever

Last edited:
I would like a modern spyker livery for my spyker influenced myTeam:
spyker1.jpg

Can someone please make this 2 logos for me? I want to use them in future myteam careers. Don't need to be a drag and drop version, just tell what logo should I replace with the ego erp archiver.

Sorry to bother and thanks in advance :)
flamengo-remo-novo-logo-9B6DE052DB-seeklogo.com.png
kisspng-boston-celtics-nba-summer-league-oklahoma-city-thu-lucky-symbols-5ac0550b157d18.032331...jpg

You go to your f1 2020 folder:
F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\texture_arrays\customisation\cstm_badge_large\emblem

in there edit any of the emblem_[name].erp file and add your own logo's in there.
You will have to convert your images to .dds files and you will need "ego .erp archiver" to open the .erp files.

If you need me to convert the images for you let me know and I will. Good luck

You go to your f1 2020 folder:
F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\texture_arrays\customisation\cstm_badge_large\emblem

in there edit any of the emblem_[name].erp file and add your own logo's in there.
You will have to convert your images to .dds files and you will need "ego .erp archiver" to open the .erp files.

If you need me to convert the images for you let me know and I will. Good luck

If you could convert to .dds for me, would be a great help. I really don't know how to do this. I know how to replace the file with the ego erp archiver tho.

Do you want me to send you my email?

Thanks a lot, mate. I appreciate the help

Hi guys!!! Can someone make a simil honda mclaren mp4 livery for myteam career?? I'm using a brand new honda team but i'm not able to create custom liveries

Last edited:
I will pay very good $$$$$$ if someone could make AlphaTauri a My Team Livery and figure out how to get their suits/gloves/Pit Crew/Race Dept/Logo moved over to My Team. Please PM me if you’re interested in a project and we can discuss the details. Might be a great project with plenty of people wanting to run an actual F1 Team instead of a the created one.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 33.3%