F1 2020 Modding Requests

You can't do gloves because there are no racenet gloves.
But the rest should work.
You cannot do gloves because there are no racenet gloves ingame.
I dont think that's possible
No you cannot add tracks
That is not possible
Engines aren't something that modders can make.
Lol, you must be fun at parties. Is there anything modders can do otherwise?

Just a bit of fun btw, not having a go at you.

Hello wizards, who know the magic of creating custom liveries.
Back in the day when my enthusiasm for F1 started this then little kid created a fantasy racing team with a friend from school which we modded int the old Grand Prix games (drawing bitmap templates was way easier back then.
With the announcement of the MyTeam mode I went upstairs and got my old drawing map from the attic.
So I reimagined my old 1998 livery for a 2020 season car:

RomaboRacing_1998_small.png

RomaboRacing_2020_template_small.png

Since livery creation is now obviously more complex than it was in 1999 I'm no longer capable of pulling this of.
So my question is if someone in here is willing to create this livery as a replacement of the racenet or 70ys car livery for me?

Hey! I would like to have an own, MyTeam customer-feel team, with Peugeot. I'd like to get an overall suit, gloves, and the car. I'd like to get my number style changed too. Of course, I don't want this for free. I'd appreciate it and buy it for money!

If you'd do it for me, send me a message :)

Attachments

• 5e5a0ec9430bb55658aefc50418d89fd.jpg
    5e5a0ec9430bb55658aefc50418d89fd.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 56
Back in the day when my enthusiasm for F1 started this then little kid created a fantasy racing team with a friend from school which we modded int the old Grand Prix games (drawing bitmap templates was way easier back then.
With the announcement of the MyTeam mode I went upstairs and got my old drawing map from the attic.

View attachment 389705

View attachment 389706

Since livery creation is now obviously more complex than it was in 1999 I'm no longer capable of pulling this of.
So my question is if someone in here is willing to create this livery as a replacement of the racenet or 70ys car livery for me?
Hey! I would like to have an own, MyTeam customer-feel team, with Peugeot. I'd like to get an overall suit, gloves, and the car. I'd like to get my number style changed too. Of course, I don't want this for free. I'd appreciate it and buy it for money!

If you'd do it for me, send me a message :)
The gloves arent something you can edit for now my man.
But the rest should work.

View attachment 389705

View attachment 389706

will try my bet

View attachment 389705

View attachment 389706

That looks very good

View attachment 389705

View attachment 389706

Look ;) I will ask to give me a preview of your driver suit

req110.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, first of all want to say that my english maybe not pretty good, but i have request anyway. I want to see that SMP Racing livery (and also racing suit), but with adding some "big" sponsors. I can explain the meaning of russian (and why western companies wanted to sponsors the team), if you need it.
P.S. Halo can be blue/white, and have no sponsors, only team name

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 114
Hello, I'm fairly new to modding. I was trying to tweak a livery downloaded from here, but every time i import it with EEA it's completely blurry ingame. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? What are the exact Intel DDS Plugin export settings? Many thanks in advance.

Hello, I'm fairly new to modding. I was trying to tweak a livery downloaded from here, but every time i import it with EEA it's completely blurry ingame. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? What are the exact Intel DDS Plugin export settings? Many thanks in advance.

You should put the xxxx.tif.minimap created after puting the file in the ERP into this folder
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\textures\liveries

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.7%