F1 2020 Modding Requests

Yeah, I guess he got that already but those mods make his game crash, as they often do when new content for FOM has been released but is not part of the old .erp files.
Right, This is my problem. I have not the skill to use Ego Archiver (Maybe too old here - 80+ -), And any copy /paste mod was working fine for months, but now they all crashed the program after installing.
BTW , what do you call "old .erp files" Does Codemasters changes their stucture of files in a recent patch ?

Ok I understand (almost) what you explain to me. So from now it became impossible to use a full My Team Package to get nice visuals and use the hard work made by users of the forum.
I spent to much time before asking you, trying to install a working mod.*
Thanks a lot.
If someone found a clue, I will be very happy. - I can't drive anymore in the real life due to legs's problem.

Hello, guys! I still need help about doing a very minor thing with EEA. I just need someone to do the steering animation import fix for the fom williams FW43B swap because my computer cant install .Net core 3.1. If anyone is willing to help a guy out i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Hello, not directly a modding request. Not yet.
Is the MyTeam Garage fashionable? Like the mods for the other official F1 teams. For which there are whole team mods.
Thank you.

Hello,
maybe someone can help me.
I want to mod the pit and race crew in MyTeam. Giving more beautiful clothes. What do I have to change for that?
I've already created the templates. Know something about the ego Erp.
Thank you for your help.

I want to mod the pit and race crew in MyTeam. Giving more beautiful clothes. What do I have to change for that?
?

This might be a push of what can be done. Not in terms of modding quality, but because the game might not allow you. But i will push the boat away. It has been quite clear over the past 2 seasons, the start light sound is a much more lighter beat. I'll post an attachment or a direct link.

And the F1 lights from 1-5 are a second each, so once the first light comes on, it should take 4 seconds to light up the 5th. In the F1 2020 game,it only takes 3 seconds, its unrealistically quick.

Is there any possible way, someone with incredible skill would be able to make the F1 start lights, come on in realistic time/speed and with the new F1 lights noise.

I would suspect now, but I would challenge anyone who wants a go, and I will provide a cash reward. Not as a bribe, just for any time and effort spent in accomplishing something that would seem from an outside view, impossible.

Hi,
Can some good soul make a Toyota mod for my team? Livery and Team suits will be great :).

Attachments

• 5e83d4d4e8eeafe1926f4b809f512edf.jpg
    5e83d4d4e8eeafe1926f4b809f512edf.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 800px-Toyota_F1_2006_EMS.jpg
    800px-Toyota_F1_2006_EMS.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 72
I recently found out that @ParkYongLee made a Modular Mod, which allows you to paint the Williams in any Color you want.
I'd like to recreate the 2020 season without the pandemic and I'd love to have the Rokit Williams Livery in the game. So, if there's anyone out there who is able of making a mod like that, please let me know. I'd appreciate it :)

Attachments

• williams-fw43-1.jpg
    williams-fw43-1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 65

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 257 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 206 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 143 18.9%