F1 2020 Modding Requests

First of all, there is a request thread for requests. (not that anyone really cares about that, because I'd say almost no requests are actually being created).
Second, you could, like shown in this thread, import the 2019 fom_car, use the other Park's livery (the first one in his history) and call it a day (I won't go deeper into details on that topic).

Does anyone know if there is a skin available for the red bull team where the livery is their Diamond Livery from 2012 for the wings for life charity. Here are pictures of what that looks like. Thanks :D Diamond 1.jpgdiamond 2.jpg
diamond 4.jpg
diamond 3.jpg

I dunno if I'm an idiot at this search machine but I can't find any RB16B for F1 2020 Codemasters game that has the updated sponsors on the halo with Oracle telcel as you can see below
1619001183521.png

Hey Everyone

Not sure if anyone can do this or if anyone would want to this late in the game.
but I have a my team going which is a Monster-AMG Energy Team and was wondering if anyone would fancy taking the challenge of making a livery for as many flavors of the Monster cans as they can (e.g. the mango loco flavor which has a day of the dead theme which I would obviously use in the Mexico)

if anyone does want would love to see what you come up with, if not i totally understand
thanks for anyone who reply's
Simon

Hey Everyone

Not sure if anyone can do this or if anyone would want to this late in the game.
but I have a my team going which is a Monster-AMG Energy Team and was wondering if anyone would fancy taking the challenge of making a livery for as many flavors of the Monster cans as they can (e.g. the mango loco flavor which has a day of the dead theme which I would obviously use in the Mexico)

if anyone does want would love to see what you come up with, if not i totally understand
thanks for anyone who reply's
Simon
i have this one done, dont know if its ok

1619971870000.png

Hello everyone, is it possible to change driver ratings? Albon way too OP in my season. Is it possible to edit driver skills or can i just reduce albon pace (adding weight just for albon etc.)

Last edited:
Not a livery or a helmet request, but I'm interested if someone can straight up remove the driver flags, because I remember a mod for F1 2016 did that.

Interested as I want to use the name changer to put my friends' names in to the name editor thingy that came out a while back but they're under the wrong flag and it's just a tiny thing that irks me :)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 260 33.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 212 27.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 63 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.3%