F1 2020 Realism Mod

Skins F1 2020 Realism Mod Belgian Grand Prix - 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok... the mod is dead. Currently I don't have time to do everything again: I have school, gym, league racing and graphics for a friend. Modding for me is actually pretty difficult for me, in terms of time. Gonna try to revive it, I also wanted to release the new performance mod.
EDIT: The fact "the mod is dead" it means it doesn't work as it should (I think), not that it won't get updated.

Last edited:
There are extremely good news. The skins still work, so the Mclaren livery will still have the Dufry/Velo/Whatever logo.
Bad news: ERP version will not support this.
I think Codemasters changed the UV mapping again after the livery update so the full size Velo logo cannot fit anymore, only a smaller logo in the corner as seen here on @finlaywade skin

Attachments

• 9.png
    9.png
    928.5 KB · Views: 81
I think Codemasters changed the UV mapping again after the livery update so the full size Velo logo cannot fit anymore, only a smaller logo in the corner as seen here on @finlaywade skin
the fact is that the old mod version keeps the old mapping, so I have to make a decision: Velo livery without Gulf and rainbow on the halo, or viceversa. The choice is yours. I think keeping the new version would be better, but I am not sure

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%