F1 2020 Work-In-Progress Thread

I made this livery and I'm pretty happy with it. But I designed it for my team career, thinking I would be able to use the Career sponsors, but with the RaceNet livery I cant add sponsors, I tried it with the Cosmos livery, but it has a weird fade out that I cant find, tried to adjust the shader file, but doesnt change.
Any ideas on how to be able to add the sponsors?
Naamloos-1.jpg

this is what i mean
Naamloos-2.jpg

I made this livery and I'm pretty happy with it. But I designed it for my team career, thinking I would be able to use the Career sponsors, but with the RaceNet livery I cant add sponsors, I tried it with the Cosmos livery, but it has a weird fade out that I cant find, tried to adjust the shader file, but doesnt change.
Any ideas on how to be able to add the sponsors?View attachment 390453
this is what i meanView attachment 390455

export the _s files of racenet and put it for the cosmo one

hi guys. i'm interested to comeback at Codemasters' F1 title (last time i tried the title was F1 2015 then disappointed about how little things could we make a change, i was actively made graphical change during F1 2013-2014 as those titles taught me everything).

after done many works for other titles (mainly AC), i think i will port my one or two skins i had done to F1 2020. but idk what livery should i start or get ported with. some of examples below for you to get a clue. lemme know what do you pick or maybe i'll start something new :

bbjb-694-jpg.386850

bbjb-717-jpg.386849

kkkkk-686-jpg.384222

kkkkk-688-jpg.384221

ben-488-jpg.313894

ben-489-jpg.313896
Personally, the Volkswagon, then the Panasonic, then the Bentley.

If you want a copy of the game (if you don't have it already), send me a message ;)

Currently working on this, hope to have a uniform, boots cap, numbers and gold rims soon
View attachment 390454

still have a couple of logos to add and deciding if i should put Michelin logos on or update to pirelli, what do you lot think?

Always has been my favorite team I'd add pirelli personally since it's more realistic. Personally I'd use the same sponsors as the Formula-E team, but keep this color scheme as the F-E car looks like it's from TRON the movie. Great work tho, I'd definatly use it like this!

hi guys. i'm interested to comeback at Codemasters' F1 title (last time i tried the title was F1 2015 then disappointed about how little things could we make a change, i was actively made graphical change during F1 2013-2014 as those titles taught me everything).

after done many works for other titles (mainly AC), i think i will port my one or two skins i had done to F1 2020. but idk what livery should i start or get ported with. some of examples below for you to get a clue. lemme know what do you pick or maybe i'll start something new :

bbjb-694-jpg.386850

bbjb-717-jpg.386849

kkkkk-686-jpg.384222

kkkkk-688-jpg.384221

ben-488-jpg.313894

ben-489-jpg.313896
Oh boi time to bring out the big guns

hello guys I wanted to ask you if you could use a chassis different from the multiplayer machine for example the mclaren for the f1 2020 team. Thanks in advance

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 433 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 270 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 289 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.1%
Back