Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Just like to make this clear now. This season will not go ahead until 8 drivers are in place, we have 6. I will postpone this weekends race by 1 week, where if we have 8 drivers, the season will start. If not, the season will be restarted on June 18th. Myself and Harry will have almost completely wrapped up our exams by then and we will pursue to get this league the attention it deserves. To back this up with have roughly a 3 month holiday prior to Year 12 so we will be able to dedicate our full attentions on this. Sorry if this comes with a shock, but I don't want to start a barely standing league when my focus is not on it.
What About Me?

Name: Alex Rideaux
PSN: BIGTEX285
Prefered day and time to race: Sundays at 1pm US Central
Top 5 tracks: Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Singapore, Brazil
Other info that we could use to improve the league: Maybe ill have ideas later.

Sorry about the late application I hadn't really looked at the racing league forums until today and figured I'd apply anyways. Also just applied for a license so I don't think ill be ready for the first race tomorrow, but hopefully I can join the season soon!

Name: Alex Rideaux
PSN: BIGTEX285
Prefered day and time to race: Sundays at 1pm US Central
Top 5 tracks: Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Singapore, Brazil
Other info that we could use to improve the league: Maybe ill have ideas later.

Sorry about the late application I hadn't really looked at the racing league forums until today and figured I'd apply anyways. Also just applied for a license so I don't think ill be ready for the first race tomorrow, but hopefully I can join the season soon!
License is no longer mandatory mate welcome :)

Hi guys sorry im late to the party but is there any reserve spots open. It can't get any better than competitive league racing. Having just watched the FSR WC race my gears have changed to 6th. Regards Craig
cool when i ( if ) got it, how do i sign up? do i need to do proof of pace at all?

The sign up thread for the Race on Sunday is up. Hope to see you there.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/championship-s5-r10-hungarian-grand-prix-27-04-14.86274/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 513 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 316 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 166 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 200 26.8%
Back