Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Oh so now I have reported them everytime they passed me? In China Saif moved over in the braking zone and I wanted to see what the stewards thought about it. Regarding the Mikey situation that race, I can admit that it was a long shot which I actually admitted. And last race Saif pushed me wide and Mikey rammed the rear of my car. Last night I defended my position from Saif on 3 lap old primes while he was on fresh options, he passed me when he pushed me wide. I've shown multiple times this season that I can beat the mercedes Jamie. I have the right and a cause to report those incident, so that is frankly a stupid question. What do you hold against me and Frede really Jamie? You're always cocky and complaining about how we race. The thing is that we are leading the constructors championship so we are alot higher than you are. Seriously, stop with whatever you're trying to do. It just makes boring to race here.

Firstly, this league will never, EVER, be boring, there's a reason we've been around max capacity for the past 2 and a half seasons lol. Secondly, I don't care where you are in the table, if I have an issue, I will bring it up. I call out many others aswell, I've been calling Saif and Mikey out on things for years and they have with me, so you can stop with this whole idea that I have some sort of vendetta against the two of you. I was perfectly within my right to say what I did about Frede's lap and Id do the same no matter who it was and when you waste our time in the stewards room with some of the things you want us to investigate, to the point you get a response of "erm so where's the incident, why has he posted this?" I have every right to be displeased and comment on that. Everyone knows exactly what they get with me because I don't mince my words, sure, that might rub some people the wrong way but that's just how I work, same goes with Mikey, on occasions he can be an utter twat (Usually to me lol) and people need to just suck it up and deal with it.

We don't steward our own decisions. Which can actually be a pain in the ass if one of the others is away or out. because then it's just one guy waiting for the others to reappear.

This is true, makes it specially difficult when Me and Mikey are involved in an incident together, then again I cant actually remember the last time that's happened in this league lol

Firstly, this league will never, EVER, be boring, there's a reason we've been around max capacity for the past 2 and a half seasons lol. Secondly, I don't care where you are in the table, if I have an issue, I will bring it up. I call out many others aswell, I've been calling Saif and Mikey out on things for years and they have with me, so you can stop with this whole idea that I have some sort of vendetta against the two of you. I was perfectly within my right to say what I did about Frede's lap and Id do the same no matter who it was and when you waste our time in the stewards room with some of the things you want us to investigate, to the point you get a response of "erm so where's the incident, why has he posted this?" I have every right to be displeased and comment on that. Everyone knows exactly what they get with me because I don't mince my words, sure, that might rub some people the wrong way but that's just how I work, same goes with Mikey, on occasions he can be an utter twat (Usually to me lol) and people need to just suck it up and deal with it.
If you have a problem with me or Frede in any way, take it up with me in private instead of name-calling on the forums. That's just being childish really. And no, you were not within the rights of calling Frede un-smart because that's attacking his character. I don't really comprehend why you have to talk about the same thing for so long and if you had noticed what I wrote in the off-topic thread you would know that a lot of negative things has happened in my personal life and I don't know when or if it's ever going to be ok. That's why I get offended when you are being a dick for so long about me posting stuff in the stewarding thread, tell me in private or at least be nice when you tell me on the forum. I really hope you will stop now Jamie, otherwise I will take a break from this league. Before you started with your shameful treatment towards me and Frede, this league was one of the things that I really enjoyed and I used to look forward to every race. That is not the case anymore because everytime I get on the forums there's always a comment about me or Frede and I can't take this at the moment. Therefore I'm going to ask you nicely, can you please stop?

One thing I'm getting bored with is this arguing. Mattias if you want Jamie to come after you privately, then maybe you should initiate a private discussion with him instead of this constant childish bickering on the forum. This is starting to get old

One thing I'm getting bored with is this arguing. Mattias if you want Jamie to come after you privately, then maybe you should initiate a private discussion with him instead of this constant childish bickering on the forum. This is starting to get old
And now I'm the one who started it? He came after me first and since he hasn't answered any of my previous PMs I thought the only resolution was to ask him to stop on the forum. I was nice, I told him politely to stop. IMO it's Jamie's attitude which is the problem, not that he has an opinion that I go the stewards a little too often. That would be fine, but can't he tell me nicely instead of his childish games?

And now I'm the one who started it? He came after me first and since he hasn't answered any of my previous PMs I thought the only resolution was to ask him to stop on the forum. I was nice, I told him politely to stop. IMO it's Jamie's attitude which is the problem, not that he has an opinion that I go the stewards a little too often. That would be fine, but can't he tell me nicely instead of his childish games?

Nope, that's not what I said. Doesn't matter who started what, the bigger man will let the other person have the last word and pull it away from public eyes and hash it out privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 55 29.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 11 5.8%