Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

If you can't upgrade your internet or equipment, try ensuring that your PSN uses a unique IP address relative to the other devices in your house and maybe this will help a bit. Yet if others are streaming at the same time or taking up the bandwidth then you can't expect much better without some sort of upgrade
Im gonna be honest, my internet is perfect. On any other game it works fine. Just this one the cars keep skipping from one end of the track to the other. I'll try and sort it out.
And thanks for the suggestions Jeremy i'll try them

F1 2014_RacingLeagues.jpg

RacingLeagues.png

General League Guidelines

Behaviour - Normal forum rules regarding acceptable behaviour, and respect for other participants apply at all times

Format - A fixed format for clean posting - Each race MUST be left as a thread so articles and other links stay live.
Each race must be set up in the fixed format :-
*LEAGUE* - *TRACK* [*DATE*@*TIME* *TIMEZONE*]
e.g F1 League - Silverstone [04/06/13 @ 20:00 GMT]

Rules - must be clear and not bent for any reason, mods of threads must monitor their threads for issues and log on regularly.

Races - must be run on a reliable host and on a reliable basis (No missing races or changing calender halfway through a season)

Sign-up - You MUST have a sign up thread in the league forum, and it must be clean layout and easy to follow.

Calender - must be clearly displayed in 'sign-up' thread - the calender MUST not be changed mid-season. As this effects what people may have arranged to enable them to participate in the first place - RD Staff may be approached prior to the event for a possible exception

NeedHelp.png

If you need any help please feel free to ask away!
If you see a post which is offensive or bullying, please hit the 'Report' button at the bottom of any post.
Cheers,

The
F1 Team
Click Here To Contact Us

Im gonna be honest, my internet is perfect. On any other game it works fine. Just this one the cars keep skipping from one end of the track to the other. I'll try and sort it out.
And thanks for the suggestions Jeremy i'll try them
I have 3 different internet hubs in my house. The one i was on which has best connection was the one with lag and after 10 minutes of testing connected to another access point it seems to be better. SO FAR!

I know this is a manageable problem given the right settings, equipment, etc. The distance coupled with different internets and modems and routers is what causes the issues. We're just not all speaking the same language and that's why lag is such an issue. Within the same country I would bet lag is minimal if at all existent. I think noise creates the lag more than distance but it's hard to tell others sharing the internet not to use it while you race or people around you to not use their service to minimize internet traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 481 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 145 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 188 27.3%
Back