Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Sweet thank you for aceepting me I have never raced online much due to poor internet and cant wait to play in this league ive been practicing flat out as never played without tc and been doing high 1:28s low 29s at melbourne is this quick enough or am I only going to get In the way dont want to hurt leauge by being too slow should be quicker by start of season by another second or more I hope cheers geoff

Schedule update:
I plan to have the regular season start on Nov. 9th and will run every weekend, with one break during the Christmas season. Now the decision is which Sunday you guys want to have off.

We can either do the Sunday before or the Sunday after. The 25th this year is on a Thursday or Friday. If we only take one break, we will finish on the 4th Sunday of March.

Let's hear you thoughts!

-Lance

Sweet thank you for aceepting me I have never raced online much due to poor internet and cant wait to play in this league ive been practicing flat out as never played without tc and been doing high 1:28s low 29s at melbourne is this quick enough or am I only going to get In the way dont want to hurt leauge by being too slow should be quicker by start of season by another second or more I hope cheers geoff

I wouldnt worry about getting in the way. Just keep putting the laps in and you will get quicker.
Lap time wise I havnt a clue around Melbourne with the new game as of yet

To be honest we aren't a full on league like other series we race hard but we aren't obsessed with practicing so I'm sure your easily fast enough

alls good G, we're not the fastest league, nor the slowest, but we pride ourselves on racing hard and fair. It's a new game that we all have to get used to, stick at it you'll fit right in :)

Is anyone else experiencing serious lag online to the point it's not playable?
If you can't upgrade your internet or equipment, try ensuring that your PSN uses a unique IP address relative to the other devices in your house and maybe this will help a bit. Yet if others are streaming at the same time or taking up the bandwidth then you can't expect much better without some sort of upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%