F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you pls explain a little bit more in detail about what you did, bc it is kinda hard to drive?
ok ...download the previous version of this mod..{ you can find it in history top of this page)
Open the RAR file and navigate to open f1 2014 - cars - ca2
you will find inside 2 folders { balanced & track }
copy this 2 folder to your new game f1 2014-cars - ca2
you must do this for each car.
if you find it very difficult. just wait for Thang Nguyen he is trying to find solution

I compared the old version and the new one and saw the old version had something set at 0 while the value of ur CTF is at 4000-5000 (I don't remember, I'm not on my pc now!)
So I changed those values close to 0 and boom the low kerbs are really unlikely to flip ur cars. However, even tho the higher kerbs are less deadly now, you still gotta avoid riding them too much as they still can flip ur car.
In F1 challenge 99-02 game this so-called kerb-flipping-cars is really apparent at the Imola track chicane at the 3rd sector.

Last edited:
Don't complain. I've received way more than enough feedbacks about this, even tho I HAD WARNED YOU GUYS THE MOMENT I POSTED THIS UPDATE.
In fact, my handling values are copied from the values from F1 2021. As you know, F1 2021 also has some problems with kurbs. However, this is fine. I tested handling it a lot, but I played on the gamepad and did not notice any serious problems with it.

Is it possible to add this fender that you have now on the new car, in future updates?
1648230439223.png

ok ...download the previous version of this mod..{ you can find it in history top of this page)
Open the RAR file and navigate to open f1 2014 - cars - ca2
you will find inside 2 folders { balanced & track }
copy this 2 folder to your new game f1 2014-cars - ca2
you must do this for each car.
if you find it very difficult. just wait for Thang Nguyen he is trying to find solution
Thanks, i will do it

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 253 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 204 27.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 140 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 61 8.2%
  • At a friends house