F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
very much a wip:
1649333753585.png

Capture.PNG

not at all completed

I don't think so, when I use his mod the AI cars become invisible. I've installed the newest version of the Mclaren MCL35M model and the game runs much smoother at my end. In the next update I'll add it...
where can I get that mod im currently driving the McLaren in my career mod

Last edited:
where can I get that mod im currently driving the McLaren in my career mod
I'll include that in the next update, so you have 2 options:
1. Patiently wait for the next update. (Version 1.0.8)
2. Install this mod: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mclaren-mcl35m.47584/ (latest version), choose 18-inch tires/cars/generics, there you see 2 files called generics_highLOD.pssg and generics_lowLOD.pssg. extract those files and replace the ones in ur game directory. (I assume ur using update 1.0.7 which includes the previous version of that 18-inch-wheel MCL35M model mod)

Last edited:
I'll include that in the next update, so you have 2 options:
1. Patiently wait for the next update. (Version 1.0.8)
2. Install this mod: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mclaren-mcl35m.47584/ (latest version), choose 18-inch tires/cars/generics, there you see 2 files called generics_highLOD.pssg and generics_lowLOD.pssg. extract those files and replace the ones in ur game directory. (I assume ur using update 1.0.7 which includes the previous version of that 18-inch-wheel MCL35M model mod)
oh alr ill wait and ima try to edit a hotlap on f1 2014 australia using your mod

Last edited:
I'd love to see the real Baku, Paul Ricard, Jeddah and Mexico tracks in the game! However forging actual circuits is almost impossible for one person due to way too many things to consider and test - a group or team of modders will make this task more practical I believe.
me and canois we've been talking for a while about modifying circuit layouts (like taking the chicane out in abidhabi making the AI go straight through the hairpin before the back straight)

but since he was with no time and me either. that's because the f2 mod is frozen btw

Thang Nguyen updated F1 2022 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Big update on visuals and performances.

- Improved the performances of the gameplay, there are less lags now. Credits to @myflowitistrap
- Improved the visual effects and added sparks when the cars hit each other or hit the wall. Credits to @NeffO76
- Patched the pitlane bug on the Brands Hatch/Netherlands GP circuit. Thanks to @campulik98 for pointing this out.
- Changed the kerb colors of the Valencia/Jeddah track to white and green. Also changed all the tarmac colors...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Another great update!
The game runs way smoother now. Love the suits and helmets, everything looks amazing. And I can confirm that Brands Hatch does indeed finally work. I even had a safety car in that race, all was fine. The AI also no longer makes pointless two stops in short races, so that was fixed as well. I also appreciate that the return to the older handling was made optional, because I was definitely against it.
Keep up the good work, man!

(If I'll have time, I'll eventually try to make a list of issues for each of the tracks. They're generally minor. But for example: one bigger issue which many tracks have in common is that the reworked or added DRS zones generally don't work as intended.)

Last edited:
In 1.0.7 update, even if i had drove besides the kerbs, wheels spinned like crazy. And another problem was first corners. For example Leclerc started from pole position but after the first corner he was in 12th position. And ferrari cars was too slow to me. I don't play yet 1.0.8. After 3-4 races I write my observation again. Thanks bro. It will be very good I belive

I haven't tried this new update, i will try it tomorrow, but AI on almost every race go deep in the first corner on the first lap and i can easily take the lead. Is it happening to somebody else?

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 62 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 54 29.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 35 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • At a friends house