F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Screenshot 2022-04-16 104903.png

this kerb infront of me causes the player and ai to disqualify i set the rules to corner cutting only but still its disqualifies people ended up having 5 retirements because of it

Guys.. my PC got affected by a virus today, all the files have been encrypted. Now I'm trying to recover my files so there won't be any further updates on this mod for a while.

If you guys would like to recommend me effective ways to recover files then pm me. Thanks
btw is there a mod for the fins in the wheels

Guys.. my PC got affected by a virus today, all the files have been encrypted. Now I'm trying to recover my files so there won't be any further updates on this mod for a while.

If you guys would like to recommend me effective ways to recover files then pm me. T

If you guys would like to recommend me effective ways to recover files then pm me. Thanks
i think you should try (EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional) google it and download the program

I tested this new version and for me it is almost like traction control is enabled. I can go almost full throttle through Bahrain t2 and just get a little snap that i can easily correct. Is it the same for you guys?

Good evening. i want to say a big thank you for this mod.. Great work:):):):).. but i have an issue with it.. which is cars sliding when goin' on a kerb or trying to turn..

please what can be done concerning it?..
Thank you.

I tested this new version and for me it is almost like traction control is enabled. I can go almost full throttle through Bahrain t2 and just get a little snap that i can easily correct. Is it the same for you guys?
bro I go full throttle after every slow corner with max traction control

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%