F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just completed one season with 23 GP's (all 50% races) with my own performance pecking order. However this may not be really realistic due to Mercedes having a sidepod-less car in Bahrain testing.. let's see how the cars really perform on track next weekend.
From my own experience I can say that if the cars are changed to the same ones (only liveries change) and if you change car performance values in database.bin, then speed of cars in game will not differ much. In my opinion, the speed of cars should be configured not in database, but in ctf. files for each team car. For example, you can change the power value, taking Mercedes for 100 percent, Red Bull for 95%, and so on. There you can also find any parameters of the cars - mass, speed, revs, aerodynamic and so on.

Last edited:
From my own experience I can say that if the cars are changed to the same ones (only liveries change) and if you change car performance values in database.bin, then speed of cars in game will not differ much. In my opinion, the speed of cars should be configured not in database, but in ctf. files for each team car. For example, you can change the power value, taking Mercedes for 100 percent, Red Bull for 95%, and so on. There you can also find any parameters of the cars - mass, speed, revs, aerodynamic and so on.
I can just change the tier of the teams and this makes all the difference.
It took me quite a considerable amount of time to find the most suitable values of the CTF files for my mod so I'm content with the final results after several failures.

Last edited:
Guys does anyone have a problem where the ai is too slow? with enchanched ai mod they are even slower. I am 1-2 seconds faster than my teammate in qualis

Hello, I have downloaded the file but in the addresses the mod does not appear, it says that the files are not there.
Capture attached.
Sin título.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%