F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
I noticed 2 errors:

1 - Problem with back light. In your mod, you forgot to include "generic" folder from my mod (it is responsible for the rear light of the car).

2 - Consciously or not, you do not have my handling installed, which is completely rework.

I strongly advise, if you take my mod, install ALL files! Believe me, in my modification there is not a single unnecessary file, everything that I put is extremely important for 100% performance!
which is your handling?

1647435952172.png

good pr haas overtakes red bull:D:D:D:D

I noticed 2 errors:

1 - Problem with back light. In your mod, you forgot to include "generic" folder from my mod (it is responsible for the rear light of the car).

2 - Consciously or not, you do not have my handling installed, which is completely rework.

I strongly advise, if you take my mod, install ALL files! Believe me, in my modification there is not a single unnecessary file, everything that I put is extremely important for 100% performance!
I'll take it into acct, a problem is that if I use ur CTF files then all the AI teams would have the exact same performances which is so not right. I really hate to modify 29 tracks x 11 teams x 2 separate folders (balanced & track) = 638 individual CTF files every single time I make a new season mod, it is really taking up a large portion of time considering the amount of life work I've got.

Just installed the latest update into a fresh install of F1 2014

To test the original game I did some races and it ran so smooth and realistic & the cars/liveries looked really good.

The 2022 Mod is a great job, but the cars dont look so nice and the liveries less smart and shiny.

The cars now also look like they are gliding just above the track rather than on it (esp the rear tyres on chase view and replays).

Anyone else have these issues ?

Just installed the latest update into a fresh install of F1 2014

To test the original game I did some races and it ran so smooth and realistic & the cars/liveries looked really good.

The 2022 Mod is a great job, but the cars dont look so nice and the liveries less smart and shiny.

The cars now also look like they are gliding just above the track rather than on it (esp the rear tyres on chase view and replays).

Anyone else have these issues ?
I think, the less shiny liveries come from the specocc texture in the livery files - I've no idea how to make it so need someone to help me do that.

Last edited:

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 55 40.7%
  • Porsche

Votes: 51 37.8%
  • BMW

Votes: 47 34.8%
  • McLaren

Votes: 33 24.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Intel

Votes: 16 11.9%