F1 22: Realistic DRS

Misc F1 22: Realistic DRS 1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just got back home from my vacation, so I am yet to test the mod if it works with the most recent patch. If I had to guess, it needs an update - but nobody has reported any issues this far.

My best suggestion would be holding off on installing the mod for now, until I am able to release an update for it!
Thanks for the response...and of course the excellent mod!
I have literally no idea why CM can't do simple things like this right the first time???

Anyway, thanks for updating the mod - However we are now on a newer version (v1.07)...

Does this mean to update the mod again?

Kind regards ;)

Thanks for the response...and of course the excellent mod!
I have literally no idea why CM can't do simple things like this right the first time???

Anyway, thanks for updating the mod - However we are now on a newer version (v1.07)...

Does this mean to update the mod again?

Kind regards ;)
I checked the files, and I do not believe anything changed that requires me to update this mod once again :)

Why not to combine with the AI fix accelerate?
It is not a mod I use myself, and it would require me to update my mod every time that mod is updated as well.

My best suggestion would be to take the edited lines from my mod and combining it that mod yourself.

Last edited:
I am confused. Testing in time trial around Australia and before the mod I was high 1:17s. Install the mod and suddenly I'm doing high 1:18s. I restored the game to original state with backup and I get a 1:17.7. Oh and the mod also made it to where none of my time trial times were actually counted on leaderboards. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am confused. Testing in time trial around Australia and before the mod I was high 1:17s. Install the mod and suddenly I'm doing high 1:18s. I restored the game to original state with backup and I get a 1:17.7. Oh and the mod also made it to where none of my time trial times were actually counted on leaderboards. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I am unaware of any issues regarding increased lap time, as you are the first person reporting on it.

Although, I am aware of the fact you are unable to post Time Trial times. This is due to the fact I have edited the files containing the vehicle performance. Any modifications to that file will lead to you being unable to post times on Time Trial.

Hi, first thanks for the mod. I have a doubt, is it possible to edit some line for the car to gain more speed when it is behind the other? I mean when the car enters the vacuum, in real life the cars take a ride in the vacuum of the car in front and gain speed, in the game this doesn't exist

Hi, first thanks for the mod. I have a doubt, is it possible to edit some line for the car to gain more speed when it is behind the other? I mean when the car enters the vacuum, in real life the cars take a ride in the vacuum of the car in front and gain speed, in the game this doesn't exist
i have a mod that does both this on my profile called realism mod

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%