F1 Madrid GrandPrix 2026 Circuit

Tracks F1 Madrid GrandPrix 2026 Circuit 1.0.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
Croxmile submitted a new resource:

F1 Madrid GrandPrix 2026 Circuit - 2026 Circuit of Madrid Grand Prix New Circuit

F1 Madrid GrandPrix 2026 Circuit, Circuito de Madrid F1 2026- Basado en la ultima informacion del circuito sobre Madrid que ocurrira en 2026, hecho por una sola persona con informacion real de terreno y espacio. Based on the latest information about the 2026 Grand Prix of Madrid. Hope u enjoyed it, i ve been working on it a lot of time cause im just a person. Espero que os guste se agradecen reviews.

Read more about this resource...

Croxmile updated F1 Madrid GrandPrix 2026 Circuit with a new update entry:

Madrid F1 Grand PrIx Circuit 2026 July Update

I added a lot of things into the circuit to make it look like the real city as it is rn. Added new camera, shadows, objects, phisics etc... and still working on a new ai. Hope you enjoy it, i spent a lot of time in this one, as i said im just one person doing it when i have free time. Hope u like it! Leave any review or whatever u wanna see on it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Croxmile updated F1 Madrid GrandPrix 2026 Circuit with a new update entry:

OFFICIAL F1 CIRCUIT NEWS FOR 2026

Hi, as you know the GranPrix has been annunced, the track has been show as well; due to that im going to be remaking the circuit to the layout that is gonna host the F1 Spanish GrandPrix. The new layout its almost 2/3 different of the one i made back then, so right now im working into the official one posted by Formula 1.
I was waiting for the f1 to make it official to get this going, the next update will be the drivable circuit with this new layout. Im excited to see what type of races...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't recognize your layout for Madrid 2026. Where did you get this?
1706184976462.png

compare it with the satellite preview.

Last edited:
As you can see in the post that layout is old, from like 6 months ago when there were roumours of the actual circuit in amdrid. That was taken from relevo as you can see from the original post :) right now im working into the actual circuit so i will be posting and update soon!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 35 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%