F1 Mexican GP: Verstappen penalized after ignoring yellow flags in Qualification

well guess what? once again for being aggressive( in his case Stupid) he ruins his own race, But you would say (Like ALL Max Fanboys) it was Hamilton, Bottas and Magnussen fault. because ALL drivers should move away when Max comes thru. right?

What Richard say.. in the same case it was Hamilton. @all drivers should move away when Max comes thru...Hmmm a realy anti Max pronunciation
that's what you make of it
Max was before Hamilton in the first corner
but you don't hear me complain about that.. thats racing, Bottas the same it was a clean overtake.. with a puncture after that, again thats racing
Unhappy weekend for Max

Max brought a lot of talent into F1, but also the zero respect attitude, not even for other peoples lives...
Yes. The new breed of child-driver are wreckers. And so they are in the Blancpain series as well. Looks stupid all these cars crashing every other corner. I feel bad for the mechanics having to spend the next two days rebuilding all these cars while the drivers are whisked off to the bar and their warm house. No respect.

well guess what? once again for being aggressive( in his case Stupid) he ruins his own race, But you would say (Like ALL Max Fanboys) it was Hamilton, Bottas and Magnussen fault. because ALL drivers should move away when Max comes thru. right?
Well said. People actually do believe that though. This is the new way to race. Lol.
The more aggressive driver is always seen as 'cooler' or 'better' simply because he's over-aggressive and bashes his way through. This alone gives him the 'right' to the corner. All other wannabies simply need to move out of his way. Lol. Notice how sim racing is the same exact way. If you're in front of someone and they can't get by, they'll help you off the track and out of their way then blame you. Then type a little 'sry' to make it ok.
If you're dumb enough to put your car in a compromising spot that damages your own car and another driver's, then you'll get what you deserve. You can blame the other guy all you want.

Its a little after the music... in the same case it was Lewis with a puncture in the first corner
Max was too aggressive and slid into Hamilton's car. His left rear touched Lewis' right rear wheel, that's why Lewis almost lost control and hardly could make the next corner. But still.. Max complained that 'Lewis left him no room and he had to go on the grass'. The guy is an ignorant idiot, and let's just all be happy he ruined his own race once again , and not that of Lewis or Valteri.

Max was too aggressive and slid into Hamilton's car. His left rear touched Lewis' right rear wheel, that's why Lewis almost lost control and hardly could make the next corner. But still.. Max complained that 'Lewis left him no room and he had to go on the grass'. The guy is an ignorant idiot, and let's just all be happy he ruined his own race once again , and not that of Lewis or Valteri.

you are an idiot yourself,
a little respect would be nice in a discussion but you are full of hatred

All those comments on Max and others are not made neutral, but full of hate and I know it all. It is saying more about the who writes this nonsens, then where it's about. Even after Max race ended with JUST a flat tires, all **** is comming loose. There for I can comment, this forum SUCKS!!!!

Verstappen was just unlucky during the race, coming across Hamilton who was all over the place at T1 and then getting a puncture at the end of a very nice overtaking. If he is not pushing for victory on one of the very few circuits where the RedBull is capable of winning, then he should stay at home.

Now I am going to get another salvo of dislikes for not bleating with the rest of the flock, but seeing Verstappen's grid penalty and Vettel's pushing Hamilton on the grass along the straight with impunity does not strike me as particularly consistent stewarding. Either they have a 0-tolerance policy on safety or they use reason in all cases.

All those comments on Max and others are not made neutral, but full of hate and I know it all. It is saying more about the who writes this nonsens, then where it's about. Even after Max race ended with JUST a flat tires, all **** is comming loose. There for I can comment, this forum SUCKS!!!!
Why does this forum suck? Because people have a different opinion?
I feel no hatred towards anyone at all. Why would I hate someone I will never meet in real life?
He doesn't affect my life.
You think Max is a genius, I think he is a fool. Seems fair enough.
Have a nice day.

Why don't you find another forum to spit your nonsense on?
Take a Dutch one; they all quack the same like you do.
At least we don't have to read your childish comments all the time and can have a normal conversation. Your obsession is pathetic and unwanted. BYE!

@Appie Kuipers and @muzikant you guys have very strong opinions which ever way the situation is. Maybe it's best if you don't always respond to every criticism on Max.
To be honest this forum is tame compared to like the F1 or Sky F1 Facebook page.... And it's not going to stop... Look at Lewis, people just don't like the guy no matter what.....That's how it goes for people in the spot light.

Guys learn to pull back sometimes whether right or wrong.

MAX has times when he drives maturely and you think hes over the erratic nature. Then he dose something stupid. He should have his licence suspended for So many 1 or 2 to cut him down a notch. Yes some rules are dumb, but you have to follow them.

Verstappen's pole has been taken away from him and goes to...Leclerc.
So now Verstappen has officially 1 pole (could've been 2); Leclerc has 7 poles (only in his 2nd season!). I'm sure Leclerc is very greatful and buy Verstappen a bear.

Another possible good result down the drain.
So much stupidity on four wheels. :whistling:

Last edited:
Verstappen's pole has been taken away from him and goes to...Leclerc.
So now Verstappen has officially 1 pole (could've been 2); Leclerc has 7 poles (only in his 2nd season!). I'm sure Leclerc is very greatful and buy Verstappen a bear.

Another possible good result down the drain.
So much stupidity on four wheels. :whistling:

Well you just come to nag. you talk in the air .. If you also come once when Max drives a good race which he does all too often. Then I do not hear you ..
you only come to complain
the mistakes he makes is nothing that he does well. that boy is only 22. give him a good car and he doesn't even need it anymore .. then you will have a sour time mister Keto ;)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 37 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%