F1C 99-02 NASCAR Manager - Pre Season Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in that case this will turn into GPTCC for season 1 most likely, still on this game but not the same racing. No ovals at all, only real tracks (even Monaco!).

Now saving money is actually worth it :D The money you save here will be turned into touring cars for season 1. 1500$ remains the limit.

Well there probably isn't yet, plus I believe rFactor 2 will have the rights to the first mod
Well I need either a GP4 mod or a F1C mod, as I don't own each rFactor

Btw should I carry on touring cars on this game or GP4? On GP4 I have a video problem as my game crashes at the start of the race.
Like I said above, I won't be able to use GP4 as my game crashes (guessing due to poor PC), but I'm sure there is an F1 Challenge mod. I would rather like to continue that on rFactor though (isn't Josh suppose to do that? :D)

Well I need either a GP4 mod or a F1C mod, as I don't own each rFactor

Btw should I carry on touring cars on this game or GP4? On GP4 I have a video problem as my game crashes at the start of the race.

Like I said above, I won't be able to use GP4 as my game crashes (guessing due to poor PC), but I'm sure there is an F1 Challenge mod. I would rather like to continue that on rFactor though (isn't Josh suppose to do that? :D)
if i could get my gp4 running properly, i could give it a try. but that may take some time. and some lessons how to simulate things in gp4...

Weird.. the game used to crash before and now it doesn't :roflmao: Maybe because of my new graphic card (I even ran Bandicam open!)

Just tell me now how do I make an 22 car non-AI grid and we can re-start GPTCC as it was, perhaps I could show full time races too :D
Btw, I take credit if you start the GPTCC as I was the one said you can do it ;)

Btw, I take credit if you start the GPTCC as I was the one said you can do it ;)
Actually you suggested IndyCars and I said touring cars after that :D
I was more interested about touring cars
But I should give all of you who replied credit for getting involved in the series's future :thumbsup:

Anyway I'll PM some stuff around, and hopefully we'll have it running by the 15th of November (I plan to do this one quicker now, but less quality)

PS: On GP4 it can't be a team manager! Must be a driver as I don't want to copy Aidan and I don't think we'll find a lot of people

Actually you suggested IndyCars and I said touring cars after that :D

But I should give all of you who replied credit for getting involved in the series's future :thumbsup:

Anyway I'll PM some stuff around, and hopefully we'll have it running by the 15th of November (I plan to do this one quicker now, but less quality)

PS: On GP4 it can't be a team manager! Must be a driver as I don't want to copy Aidan and I don't think we'll find a lot of people
Well you said Touring Cars, not exactly GPTCC ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Porsche

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • BMW

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • McLaren

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Toyota

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Intel

Votes: 5 13.2%