Feldbergring

Tracks Feldbergring 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi What is that car and where can I download it.
Kenny.

It's the Formula Junior, available here:
https://sellfy.com/f3classictracks

The model is by A3DR and the physics were done by aphidgod, so you are guaranteed quality :thumbsup:

Brilliant track. Drives really well. Replay cameras are fantastic. I use VR and these
are the best cameras I've ever seen. I wish you could do some VR cameras for Oulton Park
Or any other tracks. Just awsome.
Kenny.

Thanks for trying my track - much appreciated. Track cameras are the bane of my life! :roflmao: Seriously, when the track is 11.6km long you're looking at 35-36 cameras per set :sleep: They're not fun to do, but I do feel that they are essential for a decent track :thumbsup:

Damn this track is good! I know it would be good from the progress of the betas David allowed me to test, but this level of detail and dedication exceeds all expectations one could have dreamed of.
I said it before, but I say it again: This is the work of a real artist, stunning, absolutely stunning!!!:thumbsup::)

Cheers gecco :thumbsup: I really enjoyed making this track, and the encouragement and support from people like you makes it all worthwhile :)

Absolutely! It's not great for hotlapping due to its low speed (especially on the uphill sections), but it gives great racing against the AI :) Well worth buying if you like vintage :thumbsup:

I did a quick test today, trying to add a bit more life to the Oberreifenberg village:

oEnM9Ix.jpg

38 tris for each window box, so maybe 150-ish per house on average - I think it'll be worth it :)

I looked at the space for extra grid slots too - I can probably increase the count from 24 up to around 36-40 - does that sound enough to anyone who wanted more?

Absolutely! It's not great for hotlapping due to its low speed (especially on the uphill sections), but it gives great racing against the AI :) Well worth buying if you like vintage :thumbsup:

I did a quick test today, trying to add a bit more life to the Oberreifenberg village:

oEnM9Ix.jpg

38 tris for each window box, so maybe 150-ish per house on average - I think it'll be worth it :)
Looking at the screenshot... would it be possible to give the walls some sort of simple bevel? The sharpish corners are a little prone to aliasing.

I looked at the space for extra grid slots too - I can probably increase the count from 24 up to around 36-40 - does that sound enough to anyone who wanted more?
Sounds like suicide - absolutely yes :roflmao:

I'd love to see the flower boxes and the coping stones. I did not notice a problem with AA (but I'm running 1920x1080 on 42" TV so everything is a little blurry for me...), but it'd be a beautiful completion to the walls, similar to the border stones of the pavement.
You never seem to run out of ideas;)

36-40 grid boxes? YES, YES, YES:D

I'd love to see the flower boxes and the coping stones. I did not notice a problem with AA (but I'm running 1920x1080 on 42" TV so everything is a little blurry for me...), but it'd be a beautiful completion to the walls, similar to the border stones of the pavement.
You never seem to run out of ideas;)

36-40 grid boxes? YES, YES, YES:D

This, except my TV is 40". :D

I am also running 1920x1080px, on a 24" monitor :( I should have capped the walls originally but I guess I became blind to the things which were not quite right. Yay for updates :)

I managed to squeeze in 36 grid slots and pit buildings. The guys at the back are starting on the last bend now, though :unsure: Plus, I've had to move the pit entry line further up the hill to give you chance to slow down in time.

It's looking okay though :thumbsup:

Excellent track. :)

Is there any way to remove the crowd?
Go to the data folder of the track and find the camera_facing.ini and rename it. You will also lose the "rubber bits" on the road though.

EDIT: OR rename the people_sit and people_stand.dds files if you want to keep the rubber bits.

i have download now this circuit, very high professional work. i have make good donation : you deserve this. i hope that many people had made the same. you deserve this. thanks

i have download now this circuit, very high professional work. i have make good donation : you deserve this. i hope that many people had made the same. you deserve this. thanks

Thank YOU for your very generous gift :confused: But really, just trying the track and enjoying the racing would be enough :thumbsup:

HA! I kill me... (What a great show..Now I need to get the entire collection.) :cool:

Ya know, the original position of the start finish line (30 meters further down the hill) was kind of fun because you really had to make big decisions every time you came down that hill. Overall, though, I think it's better where you've placed it now. The original position invited much mayhem - especially in the newer, faster cars. The flow is much better the way it is now...Good catch Lilski. :thumbsup:

Indeed :thumbsup:

Grid slots now increased to 36, invisible retaining walls increased in height to 10m (flip over those, Lilski !), and capping added to the walls going thought Oberreifenberg.

gBM4Kf8.jpg

6OyORc3.jpg

UIXXcXz.jpg

mIse4Oy.jpg

jLN9HqO.jpg

Damn this track is good! I know it would be good from the progress of the betas David allowed me to test, but this level of detail and dedication exceeds all expectations one could have dreamed of.
I said it before, but I say it again: This is the work of a real artist, stunning, absolutely stunning!!!:thumbsup::)
Virtuoso work. Amazingly realistic. Astounding details. We are very fortunate to enjoy such talent. Thank you Alf!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%