Ferrari F 138 Template

Good guys, but as if GENESIS indicated that lay out a model for rfactor for other games. GENESIS or forgot what his message, or something else. We are already the boys are waiting for this moment, as he lay out a model for a month.

is not yet finished, but is very close. here in Spain this week is a holiday ... It's Easter
Are you countered any problems so far?Or it's working without any problem?No chassic problem or something like that?Or you didn't even try a new model in this game , yet?

we are encountering several problems, which we by solving gradually. we're testing with a 3D model we found on the Internet, with which we make the test.
so far we have encotrado problems with physical and chassis are solved but others appear.

Hi

sorry for the delay...
as erteclas said we use 3d max / cinema 4d , plus some other software 3dsimed/zmodeller, photoshop, vegas ....different 3d software is used for file formats gmt, mts, 3ds etc...

2013 F1 car mod details/08-04-2013 RD).....the pack will contain 11 teams 2 models per team....all packed team files will have all parts contained including textures, wheels etc....
all the cars are free, and all files are unlocked for you to modify as you please....this is the internet, no point in trying to protect stuff once uploaded...so we wont even try!...just use as you wish and i hope whatever racing sim you use it improves the overall gaming experience....unlike the f1ligue modded cars, these models contain alot more detail...some can be seen, some a little bit more discrete...but most things are there....all cars modified to last gp......some small changes, mainly t-cam colors and some front and rear wing updates...but we could go on all season making changes...we have to draw a line at some point...hence why the files are unlocked...YOU can make the updates!....maybe at half season we will update again...

short video with some car images....cars on grey floor = high render....cars in black background = medium render....cars in garage = full render.....music by depeche mode!.....

regards
gen.

If bandwidth allows then view video full screen at 720...for best view.

Hi

sorry for the delay...
as erteclas said we use 3d max / cinema 4d , plus some other software 3dsimed/zmodeller, photoshop, vegas ....different 3d software is used for file formats gmt, mts, 3ds etc...

2013 F1 car mod details/08-04-2013 RD).....the pack will contain 11 teams 2 models per team....all packed team files will have all parts contained including textures, wheels etc....
all the cars are free, and all files are unlocked for you to modify as you please....this is the internet, no point in trying to protect stuff once uploaded...so we wont even try!...just use as you wish and i hope whatever racing sim you use it improves the overall gaming experience....unlike the f1ligue modded cars, these models contain alot more detail...some can be seen, some a little bit more discrete...but most things are there....all cars modified to last gp......some small changes, mainly t-cam colors and some front and rear wing updates...but we could go on all season making changes...we have to draw a line at some point...hence why the files are unlocked...YOU can make the updates!....maybe at half season we will update again...

short video with some car images....cars on grey floor = high render....cars in black background = medium render....cars in garage = full render.....music by depeche mode!.....

regards
gen.

Awesome job. :thumbsup:

Hi

sorry for the delay...

regards
gen.

Simply fantastic.If only erteclas work will succeed this will make the 2013 mod complete:rolleyes:

germans cant see the video.

Again the gema locked it in germany -.-

hi google `free proxy`...copy the link on youtube and paste it on the search box provided by the free proxy site...this should enable access to youtube.

address: you can right click the video and copy url code

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f5SMrbcG08s
if you use the code above then replace the h**t in above code with http)

gen.

if the first proxy site does not wok, try another...hopefully this will enable you to view.

cm2012 if an import can be found then i will replace all the textures and repack into pssg format..at present the textures are bmp...but dds/tga etc can be done.

some tips for modders::...to obtain better reflections make sure your textures are dark....using almost black, instead of grey will make the mclaren look like chrome, as dark colors reflect better light....in the video you will see that the caterham has a `dark flec` contained in the green...in render it looks dark,,,,in game the black reflects like beads of glass...this gives a much better metallic look in-game with all current reflection maps (not tested in cm2012 but the maps are the same as rf/gp4/f1c except domed!)...
so better reflections = darken the original textures....it makes a huge difference... ;-)

Wonderful looking cars.:thumbsup:
The Mercedes logo on the nose is too small i think...:whistling:

will be changed sir!......

...anyone else spot or think something could be better...let me know....will probably tweak the williams and sauber before the 8th...not 100% happy with both front ends...i know they could be better...

gen

will be changed sir!......

...anyone else spot or think something could be better...let me know....will probably tweak the williams and sauber before the 8th...not 100% happy with both front ends...i know they could be better...

gen
Personally, I believe that the Mercedes nose is a little too long - the front wing isn't so far away from the front wheels on the real car.

...anyone else spot or think something could be better...let me know....

Maybe the Toro Rossso, i hink it is too straight? Its like a line here, but i think it should be slightly down.

And, i dont know if it was here anywere or if it is fixed already, still copuldnt see the vid, the red Bull step shouldnt have that hole or cut in it, its liek a ramp this time.

Anyway, this will be awesome if it works (F1 2012), and fior the other games it will be really awesome, too, cause i dont think there is a F1 2013 mod out?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%