Ferrari F 138 Template

the compiler is almost finished ... we are solving the last detail, and several program crashes. Thanks for your patience...
So maybe it will be possible to import models?:O.
have you guys tried a model import?If so then you are solving the problems with pssg files?

Hi GENESIS.This is a great. I have a question. IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE rearview Ferrari. I drive in cockpit, this position hides the some curves. If possible, to look like a Lotus, HRT,Zauber. BTW, for online game. TENKS

So maybe it will be possible to import models?:O.
have you guys tried a model import?If so then you are solving the problems with pssg files?
yes,we can import 3D models, preferably rfactor models. the biggest problems were the physical and collisions, we are now solving various game crashes and blue screens and strange behaviors of imported models .. the truth being quite complicated, but as I said not impossible.

yes,we can import 3D models, preferably rfactor models. the biggest problems were the physical and collisions, we are now solving various game crashes and blue screens and strange behaviors of imported models .. the truth being quite complicated, but as I said not impossible.

Rfactor model and CM model patern... means part they have. Surely its not in one block. So its the same way for both ?!

Ok but with new models multiplayer won't be playable?And other thing you will just import pssg files or new model files too?Cause this would require a whole new camera xml file for all cars again.
And the mirros can be made to work this time?Not just like what CM did so we can only see cars if they're in 10 meters behind me or something like that.Because they did a poor job(rather a lazy one)

multiplayer mode have not tried anything, but I fear it would not be possible, because the opponents do not have the same cars.
unless of course we all have the same cars ... I do not know if the same applies to the skins. just a matter of investigation, but first let's finish the compiler

multiplayer mode have not tried anything, but I fear it would not be possible, because the opponents do not have the same cars.
unless of course we all have the same cars ... I do not know if the same applies to the skins. just a matter of investigation, but first let's finish the compiler

I think i heard something that it was possible to play online if everyone has that mod, but not in 2012.

quick answer...i hope so.....the cars will be in 3ds with tga/bmp files....the cars will be unlocked and free for guys here to edit/convert....i do not have the time to make them all for different racing sims...the models are not the time killer, but the texture changes to `tex` `pssg` `dds` plus the extra files...the cars will be placed in named folders and contain all the files needed....the idea was to have a decent high quality base for others to build on....i hope they do.

if you want to try other models feel free...the gp4 community has produced all the cars now and there are some good models out there.....what is better or worse is not the case, but choice.

gen.

slideshow final later...still trying to get finished by tomorrow...but 9th looking favorite.

what about GTR2? ;) GENESIS

@ Erteclas: excuse-me for this long list of questions by advance (and maybe you will answer later when the compiler will be finished) but:
1- Does your compiler rename automatically car objects or do we have to do it ourselves?
2- How your compiler recognize numbers of car objects? Do we have to split our models first as the numbers of F1 CM car objects before to compile it?
3- I guess we have to re-center the model (like F1 models from CM) that we want to import before to compile it, right?
4- You said that Rfactor models are easier to use with your compiler. because they have the same numbers of lower shapes than in F1 2012?
5- Do you think it will be possible to import my GP4 cars with your compiler if I make them like in Rfactor (adding some parts and lower shapes) or from a 3ds model?

Edit: To resume: Do your compiler supports only one type of imported model?

1. the compiler takes care of automatically rename objects.
2. the name of the compiler to recognize objects will be the same as shown in a model of rfactor. I chose this one because it is easier to work with, since the model is split.
3. accurate.
4. not all models rfactor has the same number of objects. once the compiler. I will create a guide for creating models.
5. not to be having problems .. even a model can be converted to 3ds rfactor, is more laborious.

in short .. At first I think that would be best .. to avoid problems and bad builds .. as we are having now .. as it is being debugged, we can open the type of source formats.

I hope I have served my answers

1. the compiler takes care of automatically rename objects.
2. the name of the compiler to recognize objects will be the same as shown in a model of rfactor. I chose this one because it is easier to work with, since the model is split.
3. accurate.
4. not all models rfactor has the same number of objects. once the compiler. I will create a guide for creating models.
5. not to be having problems .. even a model can be converted to 3ds rfactor, is more laborious.

in short .. At first I think that would be best .. to avoid problems and bad builds .. as we are having now .. as it is being debugged, we can open the type of source formats.

I hope I have served my answers
Are we able to import multiple models in CM f1 2012 with your compiler?Or only one model at the time?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%