Ferrari Reveals 90th Anniversary AUS GP Tribute Livery

All of this is a disgusting trick to get tobacco ad despite the ban. They make an enormous marketing noise about that "mission" which is a complete joke, noise again when Aussies threatened to ban it, then more noise about replacing it for the Asutralian GP, to be followed by another when it will be put back on the car for the next GP, and so on and so on.

Goal: talk about tobacco brands in sports and games sites and forums watched by kids and sports fans - which is the population that the tobacco ban wants to protect. This post at RD is another proof that it works, unfortunately.

I grew up watching these cars full of alcohol and smoke sponsors, never had the desire to drink or smoke. You know why? Parents behavior, none of them used these products.
Govt is "worried" about the kids when their biggest influence is inside home, transfering the responsability of educating kids to the govt is a horrible idea.
And then they legalize other drugs that have much worse effects when used by teens (which is going to happen due to parents influence). Go figure.
Not saying I disagree with the ban of these sponsors in sports tho, I just think some of this stuff is weird

Last edited:
I grew up watching these cars full of alcohol and smoke sponsors, never had the desire to drink or smoke. You know why? Parents behavior, none of them used these products.
Govt is "worried" about the kids when their biggest influence is inside home, transfering the responsability of educating kids to the govt is a horrible idea.
And then they legalize other drugs that have much worse effects when used by teens (which is going to happen due to parents influence). Go figure.
Not saying I disagree with the ban of these sponsors in sports tho, I just think some of this stuff is weird
Can't agree more, exactly the same with me. While this, I would say, is just like masking the real issue and pretending like they are trying to solve it.

Well said. Maybe promote the family instead of destroying it like so many seem to promote these days... I watched motorsports during those young years as well and saw booze and cig commercials all the time without doing it myself. My mom and dad told me its bad for me and i knew from my dad (without him saying it) that "son, if you do any of these things i'll kill ya". :D

is just like masking the real issue and pretending like they are trying to solve it
This and for some so MUCH other things "solved" when some peoples who have a very boring life (so very much time and unfortunately MONEY) tried to kill the fun for EVERYONE. Just remembered pit girls ban :poop:

"Mission Winnow is a [Phillips-Morris]-driven initiative inspired by the drive and dedication of our partner Scuderia Ferrari. The initiative draws parallels between Scuderia Ferrari’s laser-like focus on constant improvement in performance and reliability, and PMI’s journey to transform our business through science and technology to achieve a better future."

Translation: « It’s a big load of corporate b.s. »

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 20 32.8%