Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010

Can't wait, will have to (as won't be back for release date), but it'll be really interesting to see how the lap times compare to real-life :)

The Nürburgring as one of the most time-honoured, longest, most demanding and most used racetracks is a legend in itself. In addition to numerous music and sporting events, every year a large number of visitors experience above all motor sport in its purest form at racing events such as Formula 1, DTM (German Touring Car Masters), 24-hour race, the Superbike World Championship, truck and classic races. Amateurs and professionals in a wide range of race categories test their skills and their vehicles on two circuits: the time-honoured 20.832-kilometre Nordschleife and the modern 5.148-kilometre Grand Prix Circuit.

As of today you can try to beat the drivers of the Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro team in a time trial on a laserscanned Nürburgring, that simulates the track into the smallest possible detail.

Click this link to purchase FVA 2010 and the Nürburgring

Click this link to read more on the Ferrari Virtual Acedemy 2010 forum

I want to give Simbin a compliment for there non scanned tracks.

That exact same thing I was thinking as well. They did a hell of job on the GTR Evolution version without laserscanning data. Though the FVA version nicely simulates all the small and heavy bumps on certain parts of the tracks where I would never expected them to be.

Downloading update 1.3.0. Again no speed in the download link (buy a decent server guys, come on), 123kb/sec is a joke and takes way too much time to do this twice on one day.

1:30.576

Set that time after playing for about an hour... and getting probably something like 6 or 7 clean laps, haha. Nurburgring is the most technical track out of the three released, I think.

I hope I can beat Fisichella's time, or at least get close to it, I'd be happy with that.

Judging by the times set by the top drivers already, I wonder if we can say that Alonso's time was probably the best out of the three reference times...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%