FFGSC Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reverse fortunes for race 2, but still, a solid foundation for the rest of the season. Very pleased with the team all around.

Well: Average starting position of 2,5, while beein the one with the biggest gap to his teammates. A home podium, a pole. Bonus points to spend. If only i did not have an issue late in Kyalami. Still great start i guess

What an amazing start to the championship for Prifelli racing! Both of us grabbing a win in the first round is beyond expectations. Negotiations are nearly finished with our title sponsor so our livery team can get to work.

PRIFELLI TAKE TWO FROM TWO IN ROUND ONE
DPI2bIV3Jm.png

A stirring first two races from Prifelli Racing has seen them rocket to the top of the standings in the inaugural season of the FFGSC. Along with the leading role for the team, manager Matt Bailey is also holding down the championship lead for the drivers, with just 3 points covering the top 4.
In what is a remarkable showing in comparison to the FFG Championship, all 9 teams have scored at least once and a staggering 16 drivers have also seen the top ten, reaffirming the aims of the championship for a more even field for racing. That being said, the fun begins from next round as performance bonuses are now available for drivers and teams that had good showings.

Next round is this upcoming weekend. Any new liveries and helmets should be submitted by 9am Saturday AEST. Liveries should be explicit as to which car is receiving it, and for which races if not both.
Setups should be submitted by 9am Saturday AEST.

Press Paddock
@Matt Big effort from the team, talk us through the races from you being both manager and driver, as well as the lack of sponsorship at the team.
@ME9Swe You followed Matt's footsteps in South Africa, taking victory. Is this a springboard for Prifelli's season?
@kedy89 How'd you feel scoring 2 points and not getting them in the team total?
@Márk Lintner A solid start from the Falcon team with a pole and plenty of points. Do you feel the three car setup might hold an advantage later in the season?

PRIFELLI TAKE TWO FROM TWO IN ROUND ONE
View attachment 316466
A stirring first two races from Prifelli Racing has seen them rocket to the top of the standings in the inaugural season of the FFGSC. Along with the leading role for the team, manager Matt Bailey is also holding down the championship lead for the drivers, with just 3 points covering the top 4.
In what is a remarkable showing in comparison to the FFG Championship, all 9 teams have scored at least once and a staggering 16 drivers have also seen the top ten, reaffirming the aims of the championship for a more even field for racing. That being said, the fun begins from next round as performance bonuses are now available for drivers and teams that had good showings.

Next round is this upcoming weekend. Any new liveries and helmets should be submitted by 9am Saturday AEST. Liveries should be explicit as to which car is receiving it, and for which races if not both.
Setups should be submitted by 9am Saturday AEST.

Press Paddock
@Matt Big effort from the team, talk us through the races from you being both manager and driver, as well as the lack of sponsorship at the team.
@ME9Swe You followed Matt's footsteps in South Africa, taking victory. Is this a springboard for Prifelli's season?
@kedy89 How'd you feel scoring 2 points and not getting them in the team total?
@Márk Lintner A solid start from the Falcon team with a pole and plenty of points. Do you feel the three car setup might hold an advantage later in the season?
You have it wrong 2+1 hp =3 HP pls fix it

And yeah I think it can be an advantage for us

It's been a fantastic start to season, better than we could have hoped. From a management perspective, it's been a little rocky. We lost one of our drivers before the season started and have had some troubles coming to an agreement with our sponsors. Having a result like this will definitely help us in closing a favourable deal. From a driving perspective, once those lights go out nothing else in the world matters and it's race on! The first race was a little nerve racking in the wet as your on the edge and never know if your going to make a mistake. The second race was still decent as I managed to bring home another couple of points.

Idk I only saw the summary and the 2 race results and then it looks wrong, it can be that the first race table is wrong then and the summary is OK, but something is wrong

Last edited:

Well, it's hard to say considering all teams are going to apply there bonuses next race. We are just focusing on keeping this advantage onto the next race, but overall I'm really happy with this performance so far.

Yeah the mistake for Falcon is that they should have had 1 HP from Germany for the double top 5, however they should have gotten 2 HP in South Africa for pole and a single top 5.

So it should have been 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 33.3%