For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

Selling my racing simulator can be used for psp or pc and have a feeling there an adapter that can be brought to use with xbox comes with frame cobra seat and logitech G25 £350

Upvote 0
Selling my Xoom. It was a gift and I never really use it. I have an iPad and another Android tablet from work so time to move it.

Motorola Xoom 32gb wifi tablet with AC adaptor and case.
Reset to factory default and running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
As new. No scratches or marks. Receipt and original packaging are included.

$200 shipped.
May entertain trades but mainly looking to sell.

Shipping only to the lower 48. Outside of the US buyer pays shipping.
Paypal accepted.

7768674838_6977737ab6_n.jpg

Upvote 0
Any home modders want a G25 for cheap parts?
I own a G25 wheel and shifter I want to get rid of. I am going to keep the pedals for a new wheel I purchased.
It's three years old, always been on a stand and has been lightly used.
Technically it's "mildly broken" as the shifters started "fading" on me last year...like they weren't contacting correctly.
I MacGuyver'd them by stuffing some folded paper to "tighten" them back up and it worked fine.
It was just an exterior temporary solution and I've made no internal mods to it and the inner workings have never given me issues otherwise.
I also have the original box if that matters.
If you're interested let me know.
Thanks.
g25.jpg

g25-shifters.jpg
SOLD

Upvote 0
SOLD!

Hi there,

Fanatec CSR Wheel and Pedals for sale. The wheel is useless to me now as it doesn't fit onto my Obutto rig so I will be selling this. It's in very good working order, almost brand new. It comes complete with all accessories/manuals etc. that I got with it when I bought it new. Also comes in original boxes.

Fanatec are selling the wheel alone €200 now and the pedals are €80 so selling this for €225 is a very good bargain. Thanks.

eBay listing: http://www.ebay.ie/itm/321036580592?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Upvote 0
SOLD!

Also for sale is a ViewSonic VX2260WM 22" monitor. It's in perfect condition and comes supplied with all accessories sold with it when it was brand new. Please note that the original box got damaged somehow as I had left it in my garage so it will be coming in a different box but I've packaged it very well so it's very secure. Thanks

eBay listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321027795703?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Upvote 0
hey all,
selling the following

Derek speare pro sequential gt shifter- $80 shipped (US)
Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter- $50 shipped (US)
Thrustmaster T500RS wheel + pedals - $150 plus shipping (one of the hardmount threads is stripped)
Fanatec Clubsports V1 pedals - $100

I can ship outside of the US but would need to quote the shipping seperately
PM me if interested

Upvote 0
hey all,
selling the following

Derek speare pro sequential gt shifter- $80 shipped (US)
Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter- $50 shipped (US)
Thrustmaster T500RS wheel + pedals - $150 plus shipping (one of the hardmount threads is stripped)
Fanatec Clubsports V1 pedals - $100

I can ship outside of the US but would need to quote the shipping seperately
PM me if interested

PM'ed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 50 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%